rarus
New member
- Joined
- Sep 5, 2026
- Messages
- 11
- Online time
- 1h 47m
- Reputation
- 13
Been mewing for over a year, I did manage to split my palate and have my wisdom teeth come out but that's about it, I was planning on getting a Homeoblock (expander), however after I went to my consolation appointment, he mentioned how I have an extremely bad tongue tie, where less than 30% is apparently used, Which explains a lot. Feel like my whole face is tensed up and stuck, even my shoulders. I'm starting to think this tongue tie was the main cause for all these issues I had over the years. I'm starting myofunctional therapy to help train the jaw and tongue to relax and then hopefully I can have the surgery. I highly recommend you guys look into if you have a tongue tie, Would help a lot.