Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

are there any drugs to increase your IQ

Adderall and Ritaln, But I don't think there are any to improve your IQ.
Modifinil is more effective for sitting down and focusing, by experience.

Genetics determines a lot of a person’s IQ. The same alleles that cause autism correlate with intelligence. Probiotics may increase your IQ by a few points but that’s just what I’ve heard in causal conversations. The same also goes with nasal breathing over mouth breathing.

A smart drug I haven’t seen ITT is modafinal which is popular drug used in Silicon Valley.

If you’re gonna use smart drug make you don’t develop a tolerance for the drug so cycle in random intervals.

Make sure your dopamine levels are in check. It’s useless having a high IQ if your too lazy to do anything.

i just lost a few points from my 130 IQ reading this post

first it would be useful to work out if and how IQ is represented in the brain.

This shows how when using particular areas of the brain, they develop and grow.

In theory; if we knew IQ’s representation(s) in the brain and it could grow, we could measure the electrical activity in the section(s) of the brain to understand and see it’s growth and development.

We know IQ decreases but it is only speculated that we can increase IQ.

If you were to use a drug to increase IQ, I don’t think it would be direct. But it would enhance the effect of development. It could be a drug that’s biochemically designed to give the right nutrients and whatnot for brain growth or it would more likely be stimulation. Perhaps, hormone stimulation at the pituitary gland.

To branch off from this specifically, the pituitary gland is the master located at about the centre of your brain. It can be responsible for producing the Growth Hormone (GH) which can also help with growth.
Those who have grown more are more developed and to an extent will help with performance.
So in theory and to an extent, even height or other developmental drugs could help.

stims n hevy masturbation
In assumption that stimulants that decrease stress in the short term would be able to help increase IQ, you’d obviously have to look at the benefits over negatives. Many stimulating drugs could be worse for you than it is good ig.
I’d personally try to keep a good mindset that relates to improving IQ if this were the case.

This is mainly theory and i’m dumb af