Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Being a femlet sucks

It's the worst shit ever. Nobody respects you , people think you are a kid and you are never taken seriously and on top you get made fun of for being short.
Most clothes are also not my size and so i end up looking even subhuman than i already am.
Even though not being able to reach the top of the shelf might be seen as cute in movies, it actually is very humiliating and reminds me of my subhuman genetics.
I am never having kids if i ever ascend becuz I cant pass on my subhuman genetics to it. My mom should never have had kids tbh. She created genetic dead ends like me and my brother who is also a manlet .
I don’t give a shit about being short. I’ve seen the state of r/shortguys and I realise I have it 100 times better than and 5 times better than very tall women. I’d rather be short than be tall

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don’t give a shit about being short. I’ve seen the state of r/shortguys and I realise I have it 100 times better than and 5 times better than very tall women. I’d rather be short than be tall
Thats just you ig, i prefer being very tall over being very short. Like being 6'8 is so much better than being 5ft.
Tbh i never denied short guys dont suffer , Their suffering is different from mine but i still suffer from femletism.
Also this posts main objective has already been accomplished - main objective was to farm as many engagement as posssible since this was my first post .

It's the worst shit ever. Nobody respects you , people think you are a kid and you are never taken seriously and on top you get made fun of for being short.
Most clothes are also not my size and so i end up looking even subhuman than i already am.
Even though not being able to reach the top of the shelf might be seen as cute in movies, it actually is very humiliating and reminds me of my subhuman genetics.
I am never having kids if i ever ascend becuz I cant pass on my subhuman genetics to it. My mom should never have had kids tbh. She created genetic dead ends like me and my brother who is also a manlet .
Nuh uh Cookie we as guys prefer shorter girls 90 percent the time

Got lucky with gene recombination my from grandfather on my dad's side, I also ran 4-6 iu of hgh since 14 about a year and a half with 25 mg asin
how bad is it being 5’11 ( a good height) because I always struggle despite being very tall. Like I get height mogged still at my height

how bad is it being 5’11 ( a good height) because I always struggle despite being very tall. Like I get height mogged still at my height
It's an okay halo for me bc im only 15.5 almost 16 in a week, but where Im at I'm only 1-2 inches shorter than like 25%. This is w/ 1in insoles in nike blazers

It's an okay halo for me bc im only 15.5 almost 16 in a week, but where Im at I'm only 1-2 inches shorter than like 25%. This is w/ 1in insoles in nike blazers
Yeah I’m 16 and find myself getting height mogged at 6’4 barefoot, 6’6 with insoles. Like it feels like every time I go skl there’s 10 people taller than me per day it’s crazy especially here in Europe

Yeah I’m 16 and find myself getting height mogged at 6’4 barefoot, 6’6 with insoles. Like it feels like every time I go skl there’s 10 people taller than me per day it’s crazy especially here in Europe
Jeez man gotta geomaxx to NA competition must be hard there

im 150cm and honestly it sucks being the shortest in the room but i like the idea of being "cute" as apposed to "hot" which is easier to achive when short

im 150cm and honestly it sucks being the shortest in the room but i like the idea of being "cute" as apposed to "hot" which is easier to achive when short
good for you but as a sub4 I can never be cute either .
No hot, no cute just a subhuman.
Just an short subhuman

skill issue tbh, 5 ft is about average in a lot of countries tho so u could just move

skill issue tbh, 5 ft is about average in a lot of countries tho so u could just move
No 5’4 is the standard average.
girls in my class are 5’4 on average, I am one of the shortest.

Foids tryna be included

I didn't even know "femlet" was a term. I think 5" isn't that bad, yes it's short but I've met girls who were 4'10 or shorter. I understand feeling like you don't get taken seriously, I'm 5"3 so I'm relatively short as well. Platform sneakers and height increasing insoles will be your best friend.