Maybe being Bi is the true mog because u can get all the girls and guys. I sound like an idiot but I don't know how to explain it. Also don't got to worry about being "gay" or any dumb shit like that
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Swear ngl I think I would be bi but I don't think I could date a gay guy like. Idk I could date a straight guy cuz that's just a bro but I couldn't date a gay guy. Or maybe like a very small amount of gay guysBeing bi is the method
so you just want to be friends with a man??Swear ngl I think I would be bi but I don't think I could date a gay guy like. Idk I could date a straight guy cuz that's just a bro but I couldn't date a gay guy. Or maybe like a very small amount of gay guys
I mean I'm openly talking about being Bi curious lolThe closet is see-through
I mean maybe but more like a life partner that u do everything with, I think I would have to wrap my mind around slaying a guy tho nglso you just want to be friends with a man??
u might be onto somethingMaybe being Bi is the true mog because u can get all the girls and guys. I sound like an idiot but I don't know how to explain it. Also don't got to worry about being "gay" or any dumb shit like that
GaylordI mean I'm openly talking about being Bi curious lol
JBBGaylord
Exactly brahu might be onto something
I mean you have to ask yourself do you genuinely just not want to slay a guy or are you embarrassed by itI mean maybe but more like a life partner that u do everything with, I think I would have to wrap my mind around slaying a guy tho ngl
I think I could make out with a guy and I could slay a guy but it would have to be a right guy like I can js keep on slaying random girls. yk but it's different IMO for guys but idk because I haven't ever even attempted to do anything with a guy b4I mean you have to ask yourself do you genuinely just not want to slay a guy or are you embarrassed by it
because if you genuinely couldn’t your not bi
TRUTH ICBMMaybe being Bi is the true mog because u can get all the girls and guys. I sound like an idiot but I don't know how to explain it. Also don't got to worry about being "gay" or any dumb shit like that
Never in my life have I heard of a guy potentially being in denial about being straightI mean you have to ask yourself do you genuinely just not want to slay a guy or are you embarrassed by it
because if you genuinely couldn’t your not bi
well in the end you just have to wait for the right person, whether it’s a girl or a guy will be up to fateI think I could make out with a guy and I could slay a guy but it would have to be a right guy like I can js keep on slaying random girls. yk but it's different IMO for guys but idk because I haven't ever even attempted to do anything with a guy b4
I agree but I would hate to be ethnc. Deadass not trying to be racist but I just believe quality of life is higher for a white guy. Not saying it's right but js saying its the truthBeing bi adds a layer of queerness minority which means you can get away 40% more with saying slurs and being a bigot because you are queer adds 60% if you are ethnic too wallahi
I am a girl and non white so i agreeI agree but I would hate to be ethnc. Deadass not trying to be racist but I just believe quality of life is higher for a white guy. Not saying it's right but js saying its the truth
Yeah it sucks that that's how it is. But you js gotta play the cards u are dealtI am a girl and non white so i agree
lmao swearyet another women w
all women are kinda bi theory
This isn't the own you think it is if he's actively talking about himself being biThe closet is see-through
Well looksmaxxing is about Hegemonic masculinity which means heterosexuality is the need to be attractive or wtv. So being bi goes against thatMaybe being Bi is the true mog because u can get all the girls and guys. I sound like an idiot but I don't know how to explain it. Also don't got to worry about being "gay" or any dumb shit like that
Lmao sorry I didn't read the wiki how on how to be a looksmaxxerWell looksmaxxing is about Hegemonic masculinity which means heterosexuality is the need to be attractive or wtv. So being bi goes against that
You greycell, you don't even know about the foundations about looksmaxxing, go read ts https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Looksmaxxing