Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Being Bi is The True Mog

Swear ngl I think I would be bi but I don't think I could date a gay guy like. Idk I could date a straight guy cuz that's just a bro but I couldn't date a gay guy. Or maybe like a very small amount of gay guys
so you just want to be friends with a man??
 
Maybe being Bi is the true mog because u can get all the girls and guys. I sound like an idiot but I don't know how to explain it. Also don't got to worry about being "gay" or any dumb shit like that
u might be onto something
 
I mean maybe but more like a life partner that u do everything with, I think I would have to wrap my mind around slaying a guy tho ngl
I mean you have to ask yourself do you genuinely just not want to slay a guy or are you embarrassed by it
because if you genuinely couldn’t your not bi
 
I mean you have to ask yourself do you genuinely just not want to slay a guy or are you embarrassed by it
because if you genuinely couldn’t your not bi
I think I could make out with a guy and I could slay a guy but it would have to be a right guy like I can js keep on slaying random girls. yk but it's different IMO for guys but idk because I haven't ever even attempted to do anything with a guy b4
 
Maybe being Bi is the true mog because u can get all the girls and guys. I sound like an idiot but I don't know how to explain it. Also don't got to worry about being "gay" or any dumb shit like that
TRUTH ICBM
 
I mean you have to ask yourself do you genuinely just not want to slay a guy or are you embarrassed by it
because if you genuinely couldn’t your not bi
Never in my life have I heard of a guy potentially being in denial about being straight
 
I think I could make out with a guy and I could slay a guy but it would have to be a right guy like I can js keep on slaying random girls. yk but it's different IMO for guys but idk because I haven't ever even attempted to do anything with a guy b4
well in the end you just have to wait for the right person, whether it’s a girl or a guy will be up to fate
 
Being bi adds a layer of queerness minority which means you can get away 40% more with saying slurs and being a bigot because you are queer adds 60% if you are ethnic too wallahi
I agree but I would hate to be ethnc. Deadass not trying to be racist but I just believe quality of life is higher for a white guy. Not saying it's right but js saying its the truth
 
Maybe being Bi is the true mog because u can get all the girls and guys. I sound like an idiot but I don't know how to explain it. Also don't got to worry about being "gay" or any dumb shit like that
Well looksmaxxing is about Hegemonic masculinity which means heterosexuality is the need to be attractive or wtv. So being bi goes against that

You greycell, you don't even know about the foundations about looksmaxxing, go read ts https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Looksmaxxing
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top