Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Story Being ugly during childhood and teenagehood

glayu

I want mostly vent, but I think that some of you can understand what I am talking about.
I was fat and ugly almost my whole life, to ur all understand how ugly I was, on my first years at school they made a list of the most ugly male's in the class, and this was the first time I on top of any list, lmao. I got bullied also, in Brazil the bullying isn't hardcore as USA bullying, but it still is bullying.

This shit continued until the beginning of my high school, where I started to change little by little, I lost a lot of weight, I started to take care of myself, and magically the bullying decreased, I started to receive more attention from women and respect from men, but even so, i continued isolating myself because of my traumas, which only worsened my mental health.
Then the covid pandemic started, and I realized that it was my chance to come back different, so I focused 100% on taking care of my body, face and mind, at the end of the pandemic, when I went back to school, I was a different person, I talked with everyone, received much more attention from women and no one teased me anymore. So that's when you think, how great, a story with a happy ending, right? No, to this day I don't feel like I'm enough, I know I'm attractive, I get a lot of attention and respect, but even so, I still feel like I'm going to walk into a room, and they're going to make a list of the ugliest people in the class, and I I will be among the first, once again.

Thank you for reading, it was more of a vent than anything else, anyway, to give you a better idea, this is how I used to look like :

1710273942982.png
Ps: Sorry if my English isn't perfect, it isn't my first tongue

This shit continued until the beginning of my high school, where I started to change little by little, I lost a lot of weight, I started to take care of myself, and magically the bullying decreased, I started to receive more attention from women and respect from men
blackpill proved again
Thank you for reading, it was more of a vent than anything else
well said bro , keep on looksmaxxing

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You were just fat. Brutal geneticspill. Imagine looksmaxing and still getting bullied and 0 female attention.
Nah man, i wasn't just fat, let me show you something
1710279145566.png Thats me after losing 20kg :geek:
(Lmao, I had forgotten about this photo)

But i agree, my genetics are very good, i can't complain about it

Back