Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Best lookingmaxxing video I've watched says he will "cover the rest in another video" but stopped uploading, what did he miss?

x2a

Not sure if this is allowed because I'm linking a YouTube video, please remove it if needed.

This is the only looksmaxxing video I've shared with my friends because it's helpful asf, however, it ends with the creator stating he will cover the rest in another video but doesn't.

Does anyone know what he doesn't cover in this video which he may have planned to mention in his other video?

He goes over the following (too lazy to delete the timestamps) :
00:30 JAWLINE 00:45 JAWLINE - How to improve your jawline01:34 JAWLINE - How to get Hollow Cheeks02:51 JAWLINE - Does Mewing Work?03:28 JAWLINE - Mewing Tutorial: How to mew properly05:27 JAWLINE - My Jawline Workout06:27 JAWLINE - Do Jawline Exercises work?07:41 JAWLINE - Testosterone for an Attractive Face08:20 EYES09:00 EYES - How To Get Hunter Eyes11:34 EYES - Ideal Eye Color12:21 EYES - Glasses for your face shape12:56 EYES - Looksmax the eyebrows14:16 NECK 14:45 NECK - Neck exercises16:16 NECK - Trap exercises17:36 DIET17:52 DIET - Tips to lose weight18:41 DIET - How to get a lean face20:04 DIET - Remove Water retention21:39 SKIN 22:30 SKIN - Skincare Routine25:20 SKIN - Get a tan27:00 SKIN - Men's Makeup29:30 HAIR 29:31 HAIR - Hairstyle for your face shape30:11 HAIR - How to fix balding32:31 HAIR - Prettyboy vs. Masculine33:16 BEARD - How to get a beard33:31 BEARD - Ideal Beard Style35:34 Looksmaxxing System

I'm thinking something about lips or some extra missed areas?

Let me know if you have any ideas as I want to improve, thanks.

i think he got surgery for his under eyes

some of these are cope but nice vid overall