Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Best sports

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Swimming physique is also more easy to keep rather than wrestler or other sport because wrestlers go through cycles of cutting and bulking for fights
So a wrestler might mog a swimmer during a fight but during the majority of his training time the swimming physique will mog

Swimming physique is also more easy to keep rather than wrestler or other sport because wrestlers go through cycles of cutting and bulking for fights
Swimming is harder cuz constantly need to keep eating more cause of the cardio (lots of it)

Swimming is harder cuz constantly need to keep eating more cause of the cardio (lots of it)
Eating isn’t hard and arguably you need to eat just as much in wrestling

It’s not though wrestling puts an extreme amount of strain on your body
Wrestling may give you a better physique but like I said it’s not easily maintainable

Not with wrestling it’s high stress because it’s fighting
Any physical activity puts high stress its one of the main reason lossus says that building muslce and exercising is the same as cutting urself

Any physical activity puts high stress its one of the main reason lossus says that building muslce and exercising is the same as cutting urself
Wrestling is higher stress than swimming because there are weight classes that you have to fit into but also eat a lot while you are training. When you are not on fight day you are pretty much guaranteed to not be lean

Wrestling is higher stress than swimming because there are weight classes that you have to fit into but also eat a lot while you are training. When you are not on fight day you are pretty much guaranteed to not be lean
When u not swimming then ur guaranteed to be twink and fat

Also swimmer gym need to gym more to maintain thier muscle mas than wrestlerz

When u not swimming then ur guaranteed to be twink and fat

Also swimmer gym need to gym more to maintain thier muscle mas than wrestlerz
Swimming is more consistent like I said, wrestling training is highly inconsistent

Are u treating me like obladi oblada (obladi oblada is actually an enemy insect stand user in part 8 JoJo Bizzare Adventure comic )

Are u treating me like obladi oblada (obladi oblada is actually an enemy insect stand user in part 8 JoJo Bizzare Adventure comic )
R u gonna ignore me cause ur not willing to put in the effort of dealing with me

Its consistent if u r disciplined watch khabib clips of training gym
Khabib like other wrestlers are only in their prime physique on weigh in night usually

Not prime but good mogger physiques also swimmers always don't look good swimming is very overrated and it should be treated as form of cardio like cycling
It’s cardio + muscle building however

I can get minerals from foods
sodium, potassium, magnesium, and calcium are all electrolytes
you can get all of that from food
You need water bounded with electrolytes to hydrate tho

There's no proof swimming will make you a framemogger. Who knows if framemoggers are just drawn to swimming and get famous and climb to the top because theyre better at it due to their natural advtange..