Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Best sports

Whitepill

Quick Mango CEO
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established Member
What are the best sports to play for physique, for fun, or for any other reason you can think of?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Swimming for physique and recovery of other sports and basketball for fun for me personally

Swimming easily for physique, very close second to gymnastics though, those guys have absolute cannons for arms

Fun wise personally I like tennis, and it’s def an attractive sport

I think the most attractive sport for American girls is probably lacrosse or hockey tho

Swimming easily for physique, very close second to gymnastics though, those guys have absolute cannons for arms

Fun wise personally I like tennis, and it’s def an attractive sport

I think the most attractive sport for American girls is probably lacrosse or hockey tho
For girls I feel like it’s soccer/volleyball but those are good takes too

swimming, gymnastics, running, lifting, calisthenics
Replace lifting with volleyball and basketball or badminton and you have a good list

For girls I feel like it’s soccer/volleyball but those are good takes too
Oh nah I mean like what sports girls find most attractive

Yeah a soccer girl is hot

Lifting is often cope for not being good at any other sport

Oh nah I mean like what sports girls find most attractive

Yeah a soccer girl is hot
Oh that’s what you meant, apologies. I can agree with hockey but in USA it’s probably football more than lacrosse because football = Higher status

Oh that’s what you meant, apologies. I can agree with hockey but in USA it’s probably football more than lacrosse because football = Higher status
Yeah maybe but at least where I live lacrosse boys are thirsted over heavy

I think it’s the uniform
IMG_3930.jpeg

It’s a little reminiscent of a valiant knight or smth, prob has something to do with it

Yeah maybe but at least where I live lacrosse boys are thirsted over heavy

I think it’s the uniform
View attachment 30720

It’s a little reminiscent of a valiant knight or smth, prob has something to do with it
Really, lacrosse? That’s interesting though I won’t lie.

Really, lacrosse? That’s interesting though I won’t lie.
Yeah, honestly the football team at least at my school doesn’t seem to good so maybe it’s just that the boys lacrosse team has better athletes

Yeah, honestly the football team at least at my school doesn’t seem to good so maybe it’s just that the boys lacrosse team has better athletes
It’s gotta be respective of which one is more popular then

chlorination. fluoridation.
  • Chlorine
    Can dry out the skin, causing itchiness and discomfort. To soothe itchy skin, you can take a shower immediately after swimming to wash off any residual chlorine. Chlorinated pool water can also cause eye irritation.
    <most swimmers do shower after pool and you can also use moisturizer
    <eye irritation can be avoided with goggles

Fluoride is in every source of water
Nah it’s only added by companies after the fact

Most water in Europe has like zero fluoride

• Chlorine
    Can dry out the skin, causing itchiness and discomfort. To soothe itchy skin, you can take a shower immediately after swimming to wash off any residual chlorine. Chlorinated pool water can also cause eye irritation.
    <most swimmers do shower after pool and you can also use moisturizer
    <eye irritation can be avoided with goggles
shower has it 2

You can argue about the theoretical effects of chlorine and fluoride but the bottom line is that swimmers do just have crazy physiques

You can argue about the theoretical effects of chlorine and fluoride but the bottom line is that swimmers do just have crazy physiques
And are often moggers as long as they don’t mouth breathe outside of the pool