Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Blackpilled diet

ChaddeusPeuterschmidt

Richard Spencel
What’s a good diet no jew shit

obviously no sugar
No grains
No soy or gay shit

what should I eat everyday? Should I literally eat meat and raw veggies only?

Try cutting out the majority of dairy, less carbs.

Overall if you're looking for weightloss it doesn't really matter what you eat, calories in vs calories out, but the above are some good suggestions.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Try cutting out the majority of dairy, less carbs.

Overall if you're looking for weightloss it doesn't really matter what you eat, calories in vs calories out, but the above are some good suggestions.
Not trying to lose weight just trying to eat the most optimal foods for my body. So raw veggies, meat and some nuts are all I should eat

vegan diet is the best and healthiest

it suppresses that toxic testosterone and makes you brave and devoted

only tyrone is allowed to go on a only animal diet since his sperm Count and Overall masculinity must be high and healthy when he impregnaterinos le wiferino

Go full carnivore, raw 100%... Everyone has been ssying it makes u alpha and 1000 bs (without doing any simple research), but who am i to tell u, i guess placebo effect are strong, so cope anyways

f**k veggies and fruits
Sugary and full of phytoestrogens
Go carnivore and remember to eat the organs because you'll need the vitamins and minerals they contain