Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Body Dysmorphia Disorder.

Sasaki

Banned
Established Member
What do you think:

1) Is BDD invented by blue pilled scientist
2) Or BDD doesn't exist and its a term used to refrain us from looksmaxing to become chad

I personally think that BDD is real but I also think that it's been invented because we see subhuman every day and we get used to, so in the long run those subhuman become normie to us, but still for themself they are subhuman so they end up having BDD

BTW I myself have BDD like 75% of people here

What do you think:

1) Is BDD invented by blue pilled scientist
2) Or BDD doesn't exist and its a term used to refrain us from looksmaxing to become chad

I personally think that BDD is real but I also think that it's been invented because we see subhuman every day and we get used to, so in the long run those subhuman become normie to us, but still for themself they are subhuman so they end up having BDD

BTW I myself have BDD like 75% of people here
copy and paste from looksmax.me

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
copy and paste from looksmax.me
excuse me for intervening

but, i believe mr Sasaki copy and pasted it in an effort to show us how stupid the people over at looksmax.me are as both me and Mr Sasaki do not believe in most jewish diagnostics such as BDD.

but, i believe my Sasaki copy and pasted it in an effort to show us how stupid the people over at looksmax.me are as both me and Mr Sasaki do not believe in most jewish diagnostics such as BDD.
B-b-but!!!

Reoa
Just be social

JoinedAug 25, 2019Posts288Reputation236
Today at 6:34 PM
Bdd is real there are some attractive people who genuinly think they are ugly

Chads think they're ugly, man... They have it way worse than us.

B-b-but!!!

Reoa
Just be social

JoinedAug 25, 2019Posts288Reputation236
Today at 6:34 PM
Bdd is real there are some attractive people who genuinly think they are ugly

Chads think they're ugly, man... They have it way worse than us.
indeed I have personally met a gorrilion of goodlooking people who think they are ugly

but, i believe mr Sasaki copy and pasted it in an effort to show us how stupid the people over at looksmax.me are as both me and Mr Sasaki do not believe in most jewish diagnostics such as BDD.
it doesnt matter the reasons why he stole it. in that case he should give credit to OP for making that thread

it doesnt matter the reasons why he stole it. in that case he should give credit to OP for making that thread
Oh, I fully give him credit for the horseshit he wrote, friend!

BDD is some bluepilled cope that scientists made to make people feel better of them selves.

If you're ugly, you know it. If you're Chad, you know it. This is why some people over here like to larp as truecels just to make some other guys feel superior and then crush them by reminding of their flaws.

Back