Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Bonesmashing for height

No proof, that’s why I’m asking
oh right
i dont think it works because the hills are a combination of smaller bones and they are rich with tendons
so it would be dangerous to apply bonesmashing on them

Bonesmashing in the hells help for increase a few inches?
Sounds like total bs. I don't even know where to begin to find any credible research about it. I would like to see some legitimate, scientific research on it.

I know that fighters punch hard materials to bonesmash for stronger fists. I don't know if their fists actually grow larger though. It makes their bones more robust (temporarily) but I don't know if the size actually changes. If they quit doing it, after a year or a few years, their bones will revert back to normal weakling bones.

If anything I'd suggest to bonesmash in your shins. I have 0 belief that it will work the way you want it to, but maybe it will cause the legs bones to stretch outward. But even if it hypothetically works, then you might have a new issue of shins that are very long compared to thighs, and you cannot bone smash thighs because they are protected by muscle.

Its a hail mary but what might work is estrogen. The reason women are shorter than men is because estrogen fuses the bones at puberty. Males have less estrogen at puberty so it takes longer for the bones to fuse, thus they grow taller. If you already past puberty, and already have some muscles, then taking testosterone will do nothing to increase your height. If a FTM takes testosterone after puberty, they will at most grow 2 inches due to gaining muscle mass, which may slightly stretch the bones. Basically, your bones automatically atrophy over time, and estrogen signals to grow bones and reverse the atrophy. My theory is this is why Steroids turn people into gigachads but testosterone does not make most FTMs look like chads. The same reason steroids shrink ballsacks is because steroids increase your estrogen, because excess testosterone turns into estrogen, thus growing bones more. So if the estrogen doesn't work then try steroids. Also my belief that estrogen will make you taller is nearly zero, but I think it has a slightly better chance than bonesmashing to increase your height.

Another thing you could try is HGH, but you must be careful not to get acromelagy...

I’m 6’4 with a 5’10 mom and a 5’1 mom. It’s mostly just genetics but for me I just hit the jackpot

I’m 6’4 with a 5’10 mom and a 5’1 mom. It’s mostly just genetics but for me I just hit the jackpot
i’m 6’0 and my dad is 6’4 and my mom is 5’10, but i’m a woman. So it isn’t nearly as based

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
there’s not really anything you can do for height i don’t think. but really unless ur under like 5’6 i wouldn’t say it’s over
Im actually 6’0 but I feel that I’m not short but neither tall, I just want to be at least 6’1

Back