Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

bonesmashing

pslgodduckz

the forums biggest loser
Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Established Member
does bone smashing actually work? I dont want to try it out until ik it works

they say it makes the cheekbones bigger , but hitting your face with a freaking hammer must have some drawbacks

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
they say it makes the cheekbones bigger , but hitting your face with a freaking hammer must have some drawbacks
thats what im saying i just don't want to make my face even uglier

• Staff
but h
they say it makes the cheekbones bigger , but hitting your face with a freaking hammer must have some drawbacksbut
but honestly i think i have some good cheekbones

I heard that it works but the bones return to normal after a while so you have to do it continuously.

I don't really know much about it.

The other thing I've heard is Estrogen grows your bones and makes them stronger, and that your bones will deteriorate without estrogen. I don't know if testosterone does the same thing but maybe it does also.

I heard that it works but the bones return to normal after a while so you have to do it continuously.

I don't really know much about it.

The other thing I've heard is Estrogen grows your bones and makes them stronger, and that your bones will deteriorate without estrogen. I don't know if testosterone does the same thing but maybe it does also.
And for estrogen you can consume soya beans . But remember high estrogen closes the growth plates so you won't get taller if you are short .

does bone smashing actually work? I dont want to try it out until ik it It would
I don’t think it works it’s probably gonna fracture your bones n it would prob make your face more uneven, could cause severe pain n swelling don’t think it’s worth it just try maybe gua shaing for like a month and see if you get results

• Staff
I don’t think it works it’s probably gonna fracture your bones n it would prob make your face more uneven, could cause severe pain n swelling don’t think it’s worth it just try maybe gua shaing for like a month and see if you get results
yeah ive done gua sha surprised it works. my face is already uneven enough so im not gonna do it

• Staff
And for estrogen you can consume soya beans . But remember high estrogen closes the growth plates so you won't get taller if you are short .
im 5'7 at 15 do you think ill still grow taller if i take or dont?

im 5'7 at 15 do you think ill still grow taller if i take or dont?
I can feel ya bro .
I was 5'6 and half till 17. I entered in my 18 on 10 September and now I am 5'8 and half now .
What I did to grow like 2.5 to 3 inches in 2 months.
1 : make your diet high in protein . I used to consume 80 to 100 gm protein . (Eggs , chicken ,whey protein , red meat )
2: cobra stretch , child pose , twists , and hanging for a min or two .
3 (most effective but very hard ) : microfracture.
So it's based on wolf's law ( bonesmashing also follows this law )
Do fast sprinting for 30 sec and 1 min rest repat it 5 to 6 times . Use ankle weights of 2 kg
each foot .
High jumps with ankle weight 40 secs and 1 min rest repeat 5 to 6 times.
4 ) don't eat before 2 hours of going to sleep to boost hgh
5 ) sleep for about 7 hrs min to boost hgh.

About bonesmashing ... it's legit but you've to use equal forces on both sides . Otherwise you gonna get a ugly asymmetrical face.
Mewing is enough to pop those cheekbones .
I did mewing for like a year and my FWHR went from 1.75 to 2 (Jordan Barret fwhr )
Sorry for Pic quality and not good lighting

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231014-213118_ImageMeter.jpg
    Screenshot_20231014-213118_ImageMeter.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 18
  • Staff
About bonesmashing ... it's legit but you've to use equal forces on both sides . Otherwise you gonna get a ugly asymmetrical face.
Mewing is enough to pop those cheekbones .
I did mewing for like a year and my FWHR went from 1.75 to 2 (Jordan Barret fwhr )
Sorry for Pic quality and not good lighting
ohhh ok thank you i was just a little skeptical should i do light bonesmashing since im still young?

• Staff
I can feel ya bro .
I was 5'6 and half till 17. I entered in my 18 on 10 September and now I am 5'8 and half now .
What I did to grow like 2.5 to 3 inches in 2 months.
1 : make your diet high in protein . I used to consume 80 to 100 gm protein . (Eggs , chicken ,whey protein , red meat )
2: cobra stretch , child pose , twists , and hanging for a min or two .
3 (most effective but very hard ) : microfracture.
So it's based on wolf's law ( bonesmashing also follows this law )
Do fast sprinting for 30 sec and 1 min rest repat it 5 to 6 times . Use ankle weights of 2 kg
each foot .
High jumps with ankle weight 40 secs and 1 min rest repeat 5 to 6 times.
4 ) don't eat before 2 hours of going to sleep to boost hgh
5 ) sleep for about 7 hrs min to boost hgh.
thank you brother really needed this. this forum doesnt really talk abt height and how to gain height

Yes, many people tried it, and many people got results. Try doing it on your chin for chin growth if you have a recessed chin.

• Staff
Yes, many people tried it, and many people got results. Try doing it on your chin for chin growth if you have a recessed chin
i feel like that shit would make my chin more recessed

Back