Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
the thing is i know where to make the incisions and how to pull the fatty tissue out but the pain is what is stopping me honestly. If I could do it under anesthesia I wouldShould you? No, you should not. For so so so many reasons. Would it make for an interesting thread? Yes, absoloutely. So take that as you will and if you truly believe you know what you're doing go ahead, but please document it so we get something out of it too![]()
Then do it, you should probably use anesthesia thothe thing is i know where to make the incisions and how to pull the fatty tissue out but the pain is what is stopping me honestly. If I could do it under anesthesia I would
I’ll get everything needed and take my measurements if I can’t operate on anesthesia I’ll be having my girlfriend do it for meThen do it, you should probably use anesthesia tho
Bruh having your girlfriend diy that shit for you is a guaranteed botch jobI’ll get everything needed and take my measurements if I can’t operate on anesthesia I’ll be having my girlfriend do it for me![]()
Maybe but she pierced her own Tatas I think she can make a slight incision in my mouth and extract the fatty tissue padsBruh having your girlfriend diy that shit for you is a guaranteed botch job
Hope it goes well bro!Maybe but she pierced her own Tatas I think she can make a slight incision in my mouth and extract the fatty tissue pads
We’ll find out soon enoughHope it goes well bro!
Noooooo bro you’ll struck an artery. Just find another methodShould I try diy buccal fat removal? Know quite a lot of physiology pretty sure I know what I’m doing
I know nothing about this shit at all but can't you numb your mouth? Kind of like how dentists do when you get a filling or root canal?the thing is i know where to make the incisions and how to pull the fatty tissue out but the pain is what is stopping me honestly. If I could do it under anesthesia I would
couldnt you inject a local numbing agent like medical lidocaine?the thing is i know where to make the incisions and how to pull the fatty tissue out but the pain is what is stopping me honestly. If I could do it under anesthesia I would
Legit isHe's dead guys