Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Budget Growth Hormone

pewpewcunt

adm1n
Replicating Pharma Grade Growth Hormone

Beginner’s MK-677 And CJC-1295 DAC Research Protocol:
2500mcg CJC-1295 DAC subQ inject before bed – Monday & Thursday (5000mcg – 5mg total per week)

25mg MK-677 before bed every day

200mcg HUPERZINE A taken 3x per day (600mcg total)

With this protocol, you can reach an IGF-1 level of about 500ng/mL. This is formidable to a very fair dose of pharma grade GH.

This is obviously dependent on several factors, as we know that IGF-1 depending on diet and amount of exercise performed in the last 24 hours will vary 10-15%.

It is also dependent on that individual’s genetic predisposed response to synthetic GH, GH peptides, and GH secretagogues of course.

This lGF-1 level should be more than enough for anybody who isn’t trying to compete at a professional bodybuilding level.

For the record, this is the protocol I used myself when I used to use CJC-1295 DAC with my MK-677.

Source: https://moreplatesmoredates.com/replicate-high-dose-pharma-grade-gh/#comment-21872

idk jackshit about growth hormones but ima have to jump to conclusions since i got heightmogged so badly today

Reactions: Rei
Replicating Pharma Grade Growth Hormone

Beginner’s MK-677 And CJC-1295 DAC Research Protocol:
2500mcg CJC-1295 DAC subQ inject before bed – Monday & Thursday (5000mcg – 5mg total per week)

25mg MK-677 before bed every day

200mcg HUPERZINE A taken 3x per day (600mcg total)

With this protocol, you can reach an IGF-1 level of about 500ng/mL. This is formidable to a very fair dose of pharma grade GH.

This is obviously dependent on several factors, as we know that IGF-1 depending on diet and amount of exercise performed in the last 24 hours will vary 10-15%.

It is also dependent on that individual’s genetic predisposed response to synthetic GH, GH peptides, and GH secretagogues of course.

This lGF-1 level should be more than enough for anybody who isn’t trying to compete at a professional bodybuilding level.

For the record, this is the protocol I used myself when I used to use CJC-1295 DAC with my MK-677.

Source: https://moreplatesmoredates.com/replicate-high-dose-pharma-grade-gh/#comment-21872

idk jackshit about growth hormones but ima have to jump to conclusions since i got heightmogged so badly today

expensive asfuck, and totally unaffordable for the average man

getting legit IGF is close to impossible

all these peptide selling website you encounter on the net are mostly fake

Worth a try tbqh, can't hurt anyway.

The 2 only things you need in order to become tall in life

low to none estradiol receptors with a low density and sensitivity

low circulating estrogens

estrogens are the secret weapon of the jews

"If doctors see men who are much taller than their parents and who do not have excess growth hormone production (a sign of a well-known disorder called acromegaly), such men might prove to have unresponsive estrogen receptors"

the giants of the sudan are NOT incredibly tall because of their excess growth hormone levels

they are so tall because their body doesnt has the degenerate estrogen receptors and circulating levels like on a cucked western male

whoa wtf this is an eye opener. so if i wanna grow im going to have to nuke my estradiol receptor? if i do will it also lead to a bigger peen? since apparently gh can grow your schnitzel

how old are you

"If doctors see men who are much taller than their parents and who do not have excess growth hormone production (a sign of a well-known disorder called acromegaly), such men might prove to have unresponsive estrogen receptors"

the giants of the sudan are NOT incredibly tall because of their excess growth hormone levels

they are so tall because their body doesnt has the degenerate estrogen receptors and circulating levels like on a cucked western male
interestingly, I came to the conclusion that my estrogen receptors are kind of shit, but I need to make them worse, how do I do that?

Screenshot_20201015-220328_Chrome.jpg
By lowering estradiol receptors or by limiting their sensitivity, would it have negative effects such as above. Would natural supplements be enough or pharmaceutical?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
View attachment 16610
By lowering estradiol receptors or by limiting their sensitivity, would it have negative effects such as above. Would natural supplements be enough or pharmaceutical?
yeah, theres always pros n cons to shit just decide on what would align with your interests

By lowering estradiol receptors or by limiting their sensitivity, would it have negative effects such as above.
You'd want compounds which only affect E receptors selectively, and not indiscriminately.

@Buddy Boyo @Rei So I've looked into what buddy boyo said regarding lowering your estradiol receptors density or sensitivity, I've looked into a Serms called Tamoxifen, it surprisingly supports buddy boyo's claim as it can be proven to increase height.
Screenshot_20201016-214208_Chrome.jpg
^However in this study the subjects where taking gh aswell so there is uncertainty.
Screenshot_20201016-214037_Chrome.jpg
However Tamoxifen inhibits gh release, which is essential for growing taller.
My brain is f*****g confused rn, any additional information or advice you guys can give???

Reactions: Rei
any additional information or advice you guys can give???
No man, I am not knowledgeable enough.
I took some Tamox myself, but it was to eliminate my Gyno. A nuclear method regarding E though would be to take an AI, so you don't even have to worry about the receptors at that point, but you'll surely have a whole list of other worries... That with GH and you'd maximize your growth potential, but good luck affording that.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
@Buddy Boyo @Rei So I've looked into what buddy boyo said regarding lowering your estradiol receptors density or sensitivity, I've looked into a Serms called Tamoxifen, it surprisingly supports buddy boyo's claim as it can be proven to increase height.
View attachment 16622
^However in this study the subjects where taking gh aswell so there is uncertainty.
View attachment 16623
However Tamoxifen inhibits gh release, which is essential for growing taller.
My brain is f*****g confused rn, any additional information or advice you guys can give???
youre prolly going to produce gh at a steadier n longer rate than otherwise tbh