Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion By sterilizing women... Will we destroy hyeprgamy forever

Ethan Asia

Banned
Top Contributor
Usually girls start obsessing over chad at the age of 11 - 12, when puberty hits... That's when girls start to behave like degenerates, and they aren't obedient and submissive anymore, you know... "pro feminism", "women are superior" etc

That's why dating children is good idea and always succed, but physically speaking, they are not ready for... you know what i mean... For many things actualy

Luckily for us, we can reverse hypergamy back to it's normal state by sterilizing women, giving them so little egoxenous estrogen just for the health sake

Why this is legit?
- Well madison beer, the waaay good looking girl is actually tranny (who would have though, right), but at the same time, she is the BEST ever looking female to have ever existed, coincidence ?! - i wouldn't tell, estrogen has little to do with face, but rather estrogen receptors...

17e32a90-62ce-11ea-adff-da68572855ff.jpgMadison-Beer-Defends-Herself-After-Fans-Say-She-Complained-About-Being-Too-Pretty.jpgd4357001195642cca5fe28348819a29c_md.jpg

And those are the guys she dated !

Screenshot_20200807-200115_Chrome.jpg2d18bf86baa29ed92fbcf8fadba4e7a2.jpg
MadisonJack_24july.jpg

This isn't coincidence, notice how her changed (last pic), to what she's now... this is only proof that hormones has nothing to do with feminizing women, but rather IGF-1.

Think i found the lifefuel here
😍

Her partners mog me.

Shit thread and sterilising women will do the complete opposite.

They’ll have no reason to settle down and thus will f**k endlessly because they wont get pregnant.

Shit thread and sterilising women will do the complete opposite.

They’ll have no reason to settle down and thus will f**k endlessly because they wont get pregnant.
He said to lower their Estrogen, since Estrogen is responsible for sex drive they'll just become asexual.

That's why dating children is good idea
images

Back