Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Calisthenics recommendations pls

TheBatman

I wanna bulk with calisthenics but i have some questions so if someone know pls answer.
Well i'm short 4"9 and around 100lbs im on cut know but i wanna gain muscle, i can't do pull up im not strong enough but i can do around 20 push ups, and idk if is better dividing body parts trained in calisthenics and how much days per week. sooo what yoo all think?;;

just train specifically for heightmaxxing, do sprinting and push ups etc

try negative pull-ups (look up a video) to help you build up pull strength

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
just train specifically for heightmaxxing, do sprinting and push ups etc

try negative pull-ups (look up a video) to help you build up pull strength
i was just reading a heightmaxxing thread but the thing is that i have a cast in the leg bro so i can't start doing that type of sport in like 2 months or more but thanks i'll try negative pull ups and push ups

4ft11 is brutal how old are you

I wanna bulk with calisthenics but i have some questions so if someone know pls answer.
Well i'm short 4"9 and around 100lbs im on cut know but i wanna gain muscle, i can't do pull up im not strong enough but i can do around 20 push ups, and idk if is better dividing body parts trained in calisthenics and how much days per week. sooo what yoo all think?;;
im been into calisthenics for about 6 months, so ig i can tell you a thing or two
first of i myself am self learned; i mostly looked up things on yt and learned myself
heres what i want you to get straight calisthenics isnt going to help you grow in height but it can be great for building intial muscle base which is much better than lifting weights at this age
now u said u cant pull up so thats ok because ur 14 ur muscles havent even fully developed yet so i dont think you need to stess about all thing of calisthenics as more of a weight loss workout
i would say u can go on yt and look for calisthenics for beginners or some shit
but the imp part is sticking to it everyday otherwise dont expect results