Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

considering

d6rk.knight

billions must mog
Reputable
Established
the other day i hung out with a bunch of my freinds and had alot of fun, and was barely on .com I didn’t think about blackpill and wasnt consumed by the fog. I’m considering self ban because even though ive known ab the bp forever its turned into an insane obsession. Today i found out a guy liked me, he doesnt care about my ressessed chin, uue, flat maxxila, or high set eyebrows. he orobably doesnt even think about that. I’m not saying the blackpill is bullshit i just think im a little bit chronically online and have rotted in a pit of self pity for so long its stopped me from doing anything valuable . all i do is rot and scroll this forum.

the other day i hung out with a bunch of my freinds and had alot of fun, and was barely on .com I didn’t think about blackpill and wasnt consumed by the fog. I’m considering self ban because even though ive known ab the bp forever its turned into an insane obsession. Today i found out a guy liked me, he doesnt care about my ressessed chin, uue, flat maxxila, or high set eyebrows. he orobably doesnt even think about that. I’m not saying the blackpill is bullshit i just think im a little bit chronically online and have rotted in a pit of self pity for so long its stopped me from doing anything valuable . all i do is rot and scroll this forum.
do it, enjoy life b (y)
@glamourpursuer at least she rotted here imagine org if this feels bad. (org feels amazing sometimes but sometimes horrible guess thats bp in general)

you want me to ban?