Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Correct Mewing Imbalances

N323

I've started mewing at the end of january 2019 and I've already made some very noticable progress - on one side (right) of my face.
My jaw is noticeably wider and my cheek is noticeably more hollow on the right side.

Whenever I want to check whether my tongue is fully on the roof of my mouth I notice that the right side is already on the roof of my mouth but the left side of my tongue isn't.

I'm actually quite suprised by the amount of progress I've made atleast on one side considering I'm 16yo and wearing braces.

Is there a way to specifically train one side of the tongue (in my case the left) that it also adapts to the mewing tongue posture?

There are videos on YouTube about what to for a more symmetrical face and body. I find especially Austin Goh’s Videos helpful.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
High chance your back posture or feet posture are the culprit. Remember mewing is about changing your whole posture. Start with the feet and work your way up. Somewhere. Some how. Is not aligned.

Fix that. And everything else willl fix itself
Thanks, I'll try that!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
There are videos on YouTube about what to for a more symmetrical face and body. I find especially Austin Goh’s Videos helpful.
Thanks a lot, the channel is awesome

you might be sleeping on one side causing tounge to lie on that side