Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

do I have potential? advice appreciated 14Y 5'9

curlymoon350

not afraid of hard work
14 years and 10 months old. I've had 4 premolar extractions with retraction (sucks). I just want to become the best version of myself and looxmax to my greatest potential. I am not afraid of hardwork or discipline. I thank you in the future for an advice you give me. I just want to learn as much as I can from you guys. My dad is caucasian hunter blue-eyed from Forest City, Iowa, mother is from Phillipines with dark brown almond eyes. Also, I'm getting my braces off on December 18th. Thank you again.

Attachments

• front profile (relaxed).jpg
    front profile (relaxed).jpg
    471.3 KB · Views: 28
  • front profile (squinting).jpg
    front profile (squinting).jpg
    480.3 KB · Views: 29
  • side profile 2.jpg
    side profile 2.jpg
    610.9 KB · Views: 29
  • unnamed (1).jpg
    unnamed (1).jpg
    542.6 KB · Views: 28
  • side profile 3.jpg
    side profile 3.jpg
    393.9 KB · Views: 27
  • dad.jpg
    dad.jpg
    663.5 KB · Views: 25
  • mom.jpg
    mom.jpg
    736 KB · Views: 27
face too vertical. No nerd neck, yet still lacking forward growth, so improving posture probably won't help, it may be over. Transition to girl now

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
face too vertical. No nerd neck, yet still lacking forward growth, so improving posture probably won't help, it may be over. Transition to girl now
I'll fix the vertical growth. I am correcting my oral posture. And no it's never over. I will not give up. "transition to a girl", what is wrong with you bro. You'd rather bring people down than bring them up. I posted for any good advice you guys might have but I guess I'll do this all myself.

First of all, go gym and do a bulking, you should do mewing too and jewline exercises, you have 14y so the time is good to do a transformation, and I think if you grow your hair you will look better, you have a good type of hair but now is f*****g weird

14 years and 10 months old. I've had 4 premolar extractions with retraction (sucks). I just want to become the best version of myself and looxmax to my greatest potential. I am not afraid of hardwork or discipline. I thank you in the future for an advice you give me. I just want to learn as much as I can from you guys. My dad is caucasian hunter blue-eyed from Forest City, Iowa, mother is from Phillipines with dark brown almond eyes. Also, I'm getting my braces off on December 18th. Thank you again.
n***a how the f**k are you looking so shit

First of all, go gym and do a bulking, you should do mewing too and jewline exercises, you have 14y so the time is good to do a transformation, and I think if you grow your hair you will look better, you have a good type of hair but now is f*****g weird
n***a how the f**k are you looking so shit
I know bro, I will fix it. I didn't choose to look like this. It must be the premolar extraction with retraction + not mewing for years. when I was 12-15, resulting in total facial downswing. I've only learned everything about mewing, posture, looxmaxing and orthotropics recently. I'm currently hard/medium mewing 24/7, straight neck and chin tucks, jawliner + mastic gum, neck training. And also heightmaxxing. Those orthodontists destroyed my face man. I only need forward growth that's what I'm researching and trying to do.

I'm doing all of that stuff. It's the retractive orthodontics and not mewing at a young age that caused this. I'm gonna get permanent retainers and maybe MSE and hard mew 24/7 with straight neck. I also play basketball and weightlifting for the growth hormones.

Back