Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Do i look better than before?

splodgefish73

New member
Joined
Mar 29, 2026
Messages
13
Online time
1h 44m
Reputation
10
Ok so just an update guys since my birthday (7th september) I've lost 2 stone and dropped to 9 stone 7.5 pounds and re dyed my hair do you think I should keep my hair messy like this or grow it out?
 

Attachments

  • Snapchat-572783938.webp
    Snapchat-572783938.webp
    479.9 KB · Views: 22
  • Snapchat-42129728.webp
    Snapchat-42129728.webp
    444.4 KB · Views: 25
Ok so just an update guys since my birthday (7th september) I've lost 2 stone and dropped to 9 stone 7.5 pounds and re dyed my hair do you think I should keep my hair messy like this or grow it out?
still got a long way to go lil n***a
 
Ok so just an update guys since my birthday (7th september) I've lost 2 stone and dropped to 9 stone 7.5 pounds and re dyed my hair do you think I should keep my hair messy like this or grow it out?
Your hair looks really bad, no hate
 
pls try new haircut
u look like a 2020 eboy
 
Ok so just an update guys since my birthday (7th september) I've lost 2 stone and dropped to 9 stone 7.5 pounds and re dyed my hair do you think I should keep my hair messy like this or grow it out?
remove your hair from the eyes
 
Do you recommend any hair styles I'm not sure what to do with it I've had long hair up until around 8 months ago and I've only cut it like twice since then
dont have a fade bud grow it from the sides too i think something with more volume at the top but you have to style your hair with stuff too
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top