Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Do women find dark aesthetics to be more attractive?

Onizuka

3781012.jpgbd83949ed0248fe480a242856572db5c.jpg

kengo-esnap1.jpg

This style has gained a lot of popularity due to influencers from the opium label I want to know if women like this style.

Different fits attract different types of women. You should dress to attract what you want to attract. If you like basic girls, dress basic (nike sneakers, fog essentials, whatever basic dudes wear these days) You also need a style that matches your features.

Personally I think those types of fit on men look very nice, as someone who dresses more dark/goth. But I know that this style would cringe out my basic women friends.

as a girl carti fan I love guys who dress opium, even my fem friends who dont listen to opium love this style

Different fits attract different types of women. You should dress to attract what you want to attract. If you like basic girls, dress basic (nike sneakers, fog essentials, whatever basic dudes wear these days) You also need a style that matches your features.

Personally I think those types of fit on men look very nice, as someone who dresses more dark/goth. But I know that this style would cringe out my basic women friends.
Opium is basically wearing an all black fit everyone looks good in it and it attracts everyone tbh

Back