Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info Do you guys follow qoves studio?

Wassup5

β‡±β„Œπ”’π”žπ”³π”’π”«π”©π”Ά 𝔗𝔯𝔲𝔱π”₯𝔰 ⇲
Established
If you don't already, I highly recommend following on youtube/tiktok

no i dont spend a lot of time on social media except for learning, only occassional entertainment

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
no i dont spend a lot of time on social media except for learning, only occassional entertainment
check it out, great looksmaxxing tips on their channel

some of it is female looksmaxxing, water, and anaylses. would work well for beginners and/or females, analyses are interesting and applicable to everyone too

They take a great analytical and Holistic approach to attractiveness

Also to respond to the thread I don’t subscribe to them but I often watch their videos

Why would I do that? To hear them cope so much about bodyfat to help incels and femcels mentally masturbate?
Sorry bro but your wrong

Everything Quoves talks about is backed up by reliable sources and studies

It ain’t cope if it’s an arguable fact

You sound dumb as hell. Okay sheep, let me guess ur a brainless teen from tiktok.
Listen man you can believe whatever incel blackpill depressing nonsense you want to

And I’ll believe the professional studies

Sorry bro but your wrong

yea and they literally have a team of doctors and dentists who also evaluate your rating if you pay them (tho i would never droop $200 on it)

Good team

Why would I do that? To hear them cope so much about bodyfat to help incels and femcels mentally masturbate?
Mental masturbation is often side effect of these channels ur correct

Sorry bro but your wrong

U missed his point

U missed his point
People listen to qoves and other things so they know that they can improve themselves and know their life will change but instead of changing they just please their mind with that idea

yea and they literally have a team of doctors and dentists who also evaluate your rating if you pay them (tho i would never droop $200 on it)
That wasn’t the point

If you don't already, I highly recommend following on youtube/tiktok
i love them,but they can sometimes post water content,also I realised most content is for women tbf,but still worth subscribing (male or female)

I don't like them
They say good things sometimes ( common sense and common knowledge). but mostly bullshit

but normies wouldn't be able tell the difference between good and bad , true or not

They tell common knowledge and common sense

Psl theories (good psl theories not avg post from any forum) mog them

Basically tiktok looksmaxxing knowledge projected towards females (who are mostly stupid and/or ignorant)