Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Do you think I can ascend to MTN by friday?

Cartman1

Active member
Joined
Jul 1, 2026
Messages
181
Online time
18h 44m
Reputation
140
MTN, htn, I don't care, I just need more than ltn, how? And I can? I'm 5'11 to 6'0
6829733_3929.webp
6829729_2568.webp
6829727_2343.webp
6829724_2344.webp
4868.webp
 
Idk where to put ts and is urgent, I don't want to look bad, is for like a party
 
Why it's a lot people seeing this but nobody commenting?
 
"how to get abs in a week for a pool party"

It's not gonna happen. Go buy sea salt spray or texture powder or clay or whatever, get rid of the sidepart. Shave the beard and mustache and groom your eyebrows. On the upcoming days try to drink a lot of water, don't each too much sodium and sugar. And try to be in a deficit.
 
mabye because you're a fucking r****d and thinking you can ascend in a day
Just with softmaxxes, nothing special, like hair, eyebrows and these things, that nerfs a lot
 
"how to get abs in a week for a pool party"

It's not gonna happen. Go buy sea salt spray or texture powder or clay or whatever, get rid of the sidepart. Shave the beard and mustache and groom your eyebrows. On the upcoming days try to drink a lot of water, don't each too much sodium and sugar. And try to be in a deficit.
I have hollow cheeks and I don't take a lot of water, I'm always thirsty, I'm like 110-119 so my weight is low and I think can help, and a deficit helps in the next day to have hollow cheeks, but yeah, the hair it's very bad, maybe tomorrow I can fix that, the hair is just bad, it looks boring and normal, like for an office haha
 
well first of all, groom your eyebrows. you can buy an eyebrow razor and look up tutorials online. shave your facial hair as well, its wispy and fine, which does NOT look good. just focus on improving misc since you don't have lots of time
 
well first of all, groom your eyebrows. you can buy an eyebrow razor and look up tutorials online. shave your facial hair as well, its wispy and fine, which does NOT look good. just focus on improving misc since you don't have lots of time
I have one, I tried but I'm scared of doing something wrong, but yeah I thought of buying Vaseline, the pink one, for the lips and tinted SPF, and all that you say, it maybe can makes me look better
 
I have one, I tried but I'm scared of doing something wrong, but yeah I thought of buying Vaseline, the pink one, for the lips and tinted SPF, and all that you say, it maybe can makes me look better
the vaseline and tinted spf sounds good. if your scared of messing up your brows just book a eyebrow wax/thread. Its only around $30 in my currency which is not too bad for that service. you might be able to book an appointment tomorrow depending on availability.
 
Maybe a Friday next year
 
try texturing your hair and put it on your forehead, then shave off your sideburns because they look stupid. other than that no you fucking cant dumbass nobody gonna fw you at the party because u a stupid ass n***a
Why? I don't understand the last part, but the sideburns are shit, idk how to fix that but I can do it with anything because I'm bored, but don't be mean, I'm too high inhib and I'm trying to expose me to people so I feel better
 
the vaseline and tinted spf sounds good. if your scared of messing up your brows just book a eyebrow wax/thread. Its only around $30 in my currency which is not too bad for that service. you might be able to book an appointment tomorrow depending on availability.
Thanks, I'm trying with a razor but maybe it's not the best thing, but I have a lot of comments saying that my lips looks bad and my skin too and getting tan can be good, but idk, I don't want to look Italian, my grandma was with that skin tone and idk if looks good, maybe with muscles but I'm 110-119, so idk it works, too low weight
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top