Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
mabye because you're a fucking r****d and thinking you can ascend in a dayWhy it's a lot people seeing this but nobody commenting?
"how to get abs in a week for a pool party"MTN, htn, I don't care, I just need more than ltn, how? And I can? I'm 5'11 to 6'0View attachment 422535View attachment 422536View attachment 422537View attachment 422538View attachment 422539
Just with softmaxxes, nothing special, like hair, eyebrows and these things, that nerfs a lotmabye because you're a fucking r****d and thinking you can ascend in a day
I have hollow cheeks and I don't take a lot of water, I'm always thirsty, I'm like 110-119 so my weight is low and I think can help, and a deficit helps in the next day to have hollow cheeks, but yeah, the hair it's very bad, maybe tomorrow I can fix that, the hair is just bad, it looks boring and normal, like for an office haha"how to get abs in a week for a pool party"
It's not gonna happen. Go buy sea salt spray or texture powder or clay or whatever, get rid of the sidepart. Shave the beard and mustache and groom your eyebrows. On the upcoming days try to drink a lot of water, don't each too much sodium and sugar. And try to be in a deficit.
I have one, I tried but I'm scared of doing something wrong, but yeah I thought of buying Vaseline, the pink one, for the lips and tinted SPF, and all that you say, it maybe can makes me look betterwell first of all, groom your eyebrows. you can buy an eyebrow razor and look up tutorials online. shave your facial hair as well, its wispy and fine, which does NOT look good. just focus on improving misc since you don't have lots of time
@TonyDr ban this n***aMTN, htn, I don't care, I just need more than ltn, how? And I can? I'm 5'11 to 6'0View attachment 422535View attachment 422536View attachment 422537View attachment 422538View attachment 422539
try texturing your hair and put it on your forehead, then shave off your sideburns because they look stupid. other than that no you fucking cant dumbass nobody gonna fw you at the party because u a stupid ass n***aMTN, htn, I don't care, I just need more than ltn, how? And I can? I'm 5'11 to 6'0View attachment 422535View attachment 422536View attachment 422537View attachment 422538View attachment 422539
the vaseline and tinted spf sounds good. if your scared of messing up your brows just book a eyebrow wax/thread. Its only around $30 in my currency which is not too bad for that service. you might be able to book an appointment tomorrow depending on availability.I have one, I tried but I'm scared of doing something wrong, but yeah I thought of buying Vaseline, the pink one, for the lips and tinted SPF, and all that you say, it maybe can makes me look better
Makeup bro use makeupJust with softmaxxes, nothing special, like hair, eyebrows and these things, that nerfs a lot
Why? The main idea behind the looksmaxxing it's to improve the physique and feel better, why you're mean?@TonyDr ban this n***a
Why? I don't understand the last part, but the sideburns are shit, idk how to fix that but I can do it with anything because I'm bored, but don't be mean, I'm too high inhib and I'm trying to expose me to people so I feel bettertry texturing your hair and put it on your forehead, then shave off your sideburns because they look stupid. other than that no you fucking cant dumbass nobody gonna fw you at the party because u a stupid ass n***a
Thanks, I'm trying with a razor but maybe it's not the best thing, but I have a lot of comments saying that my lips looks bad and my skin too and getting tan can be good, but idk, I don't want to look Italian, my grandma was with that skin tone and idk if looks good, maybe with muscles but I'm 110-119, so idk it works, too low weightthe vaseline and tinted spf sounds good. if your scared of messing up your brows just book a eyebrow wax/thread. Its only around $30 in my currency which is not too bad for that service. you might be able to book an appointment tomorrow depending on availability.
What make up? Idk what types are, just eyeliner and contourMakeup bro use makeup
R we being dead assMTN, htn, I don't care, I just need more than ltn, how? And I can? I'm 5'11 to 6'0View attachment 422535View attachment 422536View attachment 422537View attachment 422538View attachment 422539