Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Does age matter?

Pavel

1713049254837.png I saw one video from yt channel wheat waffles. As far as i know, this is the most populat blackpill channel now. He said that age breaks your overall attractiveness. Even if you're very attractive facially. Is it about wrinkles, gray hair, Skin degradation, lighter eyebrows? Or is it only about a number of age? For example, jared leto doesn't show any signs of aging in his looks. But at the same time, his age is 52. Would it affect his SMV in the same way as the SMV of a gray-haired man.1713049775114.png

View attachment 28279 I saw one video from yt channel wheat waffles. As far as i know, this is the most populat blackpill channel now. He said that age breaks your overall attractiveness. Even if you're very attractive facially. Is it about wrinkles, gray hair, Skin degradation, lighter eyebrows? Or is it only about a number of age? For example, jared leto doesn't show any signs of aging in his looks. But at the same time, his age is 52. Would it affect his SMV in the same way as the SMV of a gray-haired man.View attachment 28280
Health and youth indicators degrade over time and dimorphism+health and youth is important for males and for females its only health and youth factors

boneless man age like shit , just look at chico and delon