Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

how does someone determine another persons harmony percentage?

pslgodduckz

the forums biggest loser
Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Established Member
its easy to determine someones PSL scale but i cant detect someone elses harmony percentage?

I think the ratios between the face length and width , the ratios of the eyes and nose , and the ratios between the thirds of the face

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
I think the ratios between the face length and width , the ratios of the eyes and nose , and the ratios between the thirds of the face
im still trying to get the ratios right and shit yk an app that can js do it for me or can determine the lengths and widths?

1702933017516.png

I personally find the girl on the left to be sexually arousing.

Back