Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Does chewing make my entire face wider?

Ruben.F

I have somewhat wide head. I am trying to widen my jaw by chewing, but im worried that the chewing will make my midface even wider.
Can i somehow train my jaw to only target the lower masseter muscle so only the actual jawline gets wider?

I have somewhat wide head. I am trying to widen my jaw by chewing, but im worried that the chewing will make my midface even wider.
Can i somehow train my jaw to only target the lower masseter muscle so only the actual jawline gets wider?
i think it will only train your jaw not really sure

can i see a pic of you rn?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm biting my cheeks a little tho. I hope they get sunken naturally when i grow up🙏🏻

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Also if anyone has tips for achieving hollow cheeks pls share them.

I'm biting my cheeks a little tho. I hope they get sunken naturally when i grow up🙏🏻
lol its fine a lot of models do it so its very common

but yes i think it will only train your train your jaw your midface looks overall ok so your good