Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Does guy she really help

Gigamaxxer

I bought a gua sha a couple of months ago but haven't really used it. As I am trying to further define my face and make my features more prominent I think I'm gonna start using it, is it a scam or does it work and if so how long does it take tom see progress.

Last edited:
All gua sha does is get rid of bloating in the face and it is only temporary. If you are trying to get a slimmer more defined face, you need to eat in a calorie deficit, ice your face (it works better than gua sha) and watch your levels of sodium intake. Eating lots of sodium will cause you to bloat and give off the appearance of fat and undefined face. You can combat sodium bloating by drinking lots of water, 1-2 gallons a day and/or taking potassium pills. You can find these pills anywhere and the potassium has really helped slim out my face.