Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Skinny guy who wants to bulk but it does not work

Emilio_ag

Hello I’m 14 years old 169cm and 49kg, I’m kinda skinny and I’m going to the gym but it’s not working I have tried bulking before to but it just doesn’t not work for me because I get full so fast what should I do?

I understand your problem brother. I was also small and skinny. I would suggest to you to do a few things:
1. eating is like training. Of course you can´t eat much from one day to the other. You need to train to eat more. It´s disgusting but the only thing that really works is force feeding for a week or two until your body is able to eat so much calories on a regular basis.
2. Also do cardio and especially high intensity cardio. Cardio improves your digestion, what enables you to eat more.
High intensity cardio on the other hand increases your hgh massively (it is responsible for muscle and height growth). Try things like sprinting to increase it.
If you have any more questions feel free to ask bro, good luck

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I understand your problem brother. I was also small and skinny. I would suggest to you to do a few things:
1. eating is like training. Of course you can´t eat much from one day to the other. You need to train to eat more. It´s disgusting but the only thing that really works is force feeding for a week or two until your body is able to eat so much calories on a regular basis.
2. Also do cardio and especially high intensity cardio. Cardio improves your digestion, what enables you to eat more.
High intensity cardio on the other hand increases your hgh massively (it is responsible for muscle and height growth). Try things like sprinting to increase it.
If you have any more questions feel free to ask bro, good luck
Thanks a lot bro

GOMAD - Not skimmilk. Try 5x5 for a few months 4-6, cardio you don't need if you push yourself enough with 5x5 believe me. Minced meat patty with eggs for meals. In 6 months you'll be a different man. Good luck

Rice, eggs , meat and yogurt into your diet. You NEED to feel full after every meal, if not you're definitely not eating enough. Sleep 7-9 hours a day is ideal. Also , push yourself in gym to failure. IF YOU DONT PUSH YOURSELF YOUR MUSCLES WONT GROW