Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Does phonebrand matter

Tim

The one who left it all behind
Staff
I am gonna buy a new phone anytime soon, but i am thinking of switching to an iphone (13). This might be something i noticed but girls like guys more if they have an iphone instead of an android. Is this true?

Girls really prefer guys with iphone, but iphone is better anyways. I want to switch to iphone too

iphone = high iq. Android is spyware, to get you zucked.

iphone is overpriced scam of capitalism though.

Why is iphone equal to high iq though
It's equal to low iq, bitching out for apple, cringe. Instead have a custom rom + android + microg.

Also it's equal to high iq cause it's commonly belived apple is better tech, which is contrary to the truth. Apple is years late to android, we had widgets since 2008. For apple, it was added in 2021.

It's equal to low iq, bitching out for apple, cringe. Instead have a custom rom + android + microg.

Also it's equal to high iq cause it's commonly belived apple is better tech, which is contrary to the truth. Apple is years late to android, we had widgets since 2008. For apple, it was added in 2021.
6 posts and 2 of them are about phones. looksmaxx really brings out the #technerds

Android is spyware

iphone = high iq. Android is spyware, to get you zucked.

iphone is overpriced scam of capitalism though.
You can always replace the operating system of an Android phone doe, LineageOS and Graphene come to mind

I am gonna buy a new phone anytime soon, but i am thinking of switching to an iphone (13). This might be something i noticed but girls like guys more if they have an iphone instead of an android. Is this true?
Branding matters, mostly from the status, but personally I’ve seen more interest from girls when I tell them that I don’t use my cellphone

I study compsci, so if i would tell someone i dont use a phone i would be lying hahaha
yeah, you should go for the iPhone, It’s like buying some Gucci flip flops, only makes you look like you have money

You can always replace the operating system of an Android phone doe, LineageOS and Graphene come to mind
yeah, but that’s just dumb if you think about it

yeah, but that’s just dumb if you think about it
it isn't, it makes your phone NOT spyware
unless you like being spied on
in which case you have a fetish or are just a mongoloid r****d who is too lazy to do anything because NOBODY likes being spied on