Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

End of the male physique debate [low effort]

Neo

Pakistan Zindabad
Top Contributor
Established Member
Narrow ribcage and hips are more important than having an overly wide bideltoid if your clavicles are non-defective.

2182136_perfect-body-002-today-160331_0fd1ec63968d7b16e20d2d07ec7cb9da.fit-560w.jpg2182138_perfect-body-006-today-160331_0fd1ec63968d7b16e20d2d07ec7cb9da.fit-560w.jpg
The images you see at the left of each pair, above, were designed by women. They set a preferred ideal man at a BMI of 24.5, a waist-to-hip ratio of .86 and a waist-to-chest ratio of .77

Waist-to-chest ratio (WCR) has been found to be the biggest determinant of male physical attractiveness
30 female undergraduates (average age 20Ā·6 [SD 1Ā·4]) rated colour pictures of 50 men in front view. For each man we measured their waist-chest ratio (WCR, a measure of upper body shape), their waist-hip ratio (WHR, a measure of lower body shape), and their BMI.

WCR was the principal determinant of attractiveness and accounted for 56% of the variance.

Moreover, women strongly prefer men with low WCRs for short term relationships and perceive them as more manly.
Short-term mating oriented women rated men with low WCRs (0.7) as more attractive, supporting the ļ¬rst hypothesis. Since the costs of low investment may be less concerning for women pursing a short-term mating strategy, they may demonstrate a stronger preference for features associated with masculinity. Women perceive men with low WCRs to be dominant, masculine and immunocompetent, and these characteristics contribute to their perceptions of attraction.
These were the images used in the above-mentioned study, the images show, from left to right, WCRs of 0.7, 0.8 and 0.9 respectively:
2182178_Stimuli-of-WCR-used-From-left-to-right-07-08-and-09.png

View attachment 21498

This is an incel tier frame. He would get absolute mogged in my local gym.
More low iq from you just like I expected. This picture is not showing absolute frame size but the differences in waist to chest ratios. It shows the relationships with the lower wcrs that look more aesthetician and are more attractive to women.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
More low iq from you just like I expected. This picture is not showing absolute frame size but the differences in waist to chest ratios. It shows the relationships with the lower wcrs that look more aesthetician and are more attractive to women.
it still looks like shit. Itā€™s a bluepill cope for low bodyfat.

Funny how his physique like looks much more like yours than mine. I have already posted my physique it's up to you to post yours to prove me wrong.
Youā€™re gonna fap to my pics

it still looks like shit. Itā€™s a bluepill cope for low bodyfat.
Again low iq you are ljke changing the subject over and again it was only to show one thing: wcr
No mention of clavicle or body fat or anything
Youā€™re gonna fap to my pics
Yeah yeah yeah lame excuses because you know you have like a shitty physique you not fooling me you starved joker

non-defective?
Why you don't like stop worrying about these and get to losing weight fatass? You are like the antithesis of websites like this but for some reason looksmaxxing websites always attract non looksmaxxers who stay fat even after years of rotting on the forum
non-defective?
Or better yet just keep spreading you cheeks for BBC like a f****t get out of this place you lazy pseudointellectual coping loser

Again low iq you are ljke changing the subject over and again it was only to show one thing: wcr
No mention of clavicle or body fat or anything

Yeah yeah yeah lame excuses because you know you have like a shitty physique you not fooling me you starved joker
Wow, so you're not actually trying to troll me. The "evidence" you've provided doesn't disprove my original claim, in fact, it supports it. Your studies are saying that narrow hips are attractive which is what I said. Low IQ vegan lol.

Look at the actual bone structure of these fitness influencers. They have narrow ribcages and slightly narrower hips. The increased size difference of the upper body comes from hypertrophy gains.
Capture.PNGdownload.jpg(this is larry wheels btw)ewqe.PNGexample 1.PNGmaxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, so you're not actually trying to troll me. The "evidence" you've provided doesn't disprove my original claim, in fact, it supports it. Your studies are saying that narrow hips are attractive which is what I said. Low IQ vegan lol.

Look at the actual bone structure of these fitness influencers. They have narrow ribcages and slightly narrower hips. The increased size difference of the upper body comes from hypertrophy gains.
View attachment 21504View attachment 21505(this is larry wheels btw)View attachment 21506View attachment 21507View attachment 21508
Oh man you are like next level stupid
The lats and chest give illusion of big ribcage the study like never mentions small ribcage as ideal it is bad because smaller lungs and breathing capacity small ribcage is for the ladies you starved boyo

Oh man you are like next level stupid
The lats and chest give illusion of big ribcage the study like never mentions small ribcage as ideal it is bad because smaller lungs and breathing capacity small ribcage is for the ladies you starved boyo
Are you using google translate to read my messages?

Back