Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Enemies i need help

RAJ GHRANDHICK

FAT,SHORT,UGLY,BIHARI,DUMB,COPING,LOSER
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established Member
Guild
COUNCIL OF CHADS
Hello , enemies who gave me the most ERfuel i need ur help and i need to know ur ways because i want fuel all the beef going on because i am enjoying it very much

@Iheightmogtohellandback @Jasmine Rose @Magniusglorius (racist enemies)

@howtomogg not an enemy anymore but gave me major ER fuel when he talked shit to me

Also @Narcissus🥀 ur not an enemy but tag narcy pirates cos they are good at giving ER fuel

I think i have grown soft so i need ur help otherwise sub 500 post me would blow up the beef 10 times i think my friends know why and how ( i was a disrespect expert)

Tagging my friends @sexlesstosexles , @sigma ,@allexxs ,@Nihilus
Not really a friend here but good friend on .org @i_love_roosters

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Friends can help if they are good at giving ERfuel

View attachment 29946

*telling your plans sorta defeats purpose here

;)
I am not a bad person i give people choice and democracy my enemies also have the right to know my purpose and they can choose if they want help thier enemy or not

I am not a bad person i give people choice and democracy my enemies also have the right to know my purpose and they can choose if they want help thier enemy or not
Then I suggest you label it for what it is.... friends. Clearly you don't have Real enemies. Not even I dislike you. Your friend in my book

Then I suggest you label it for what it is.... friends. Clearly you don't have Real enemies. Not even I dislike you. Your friend in my book
U r new here buddy u clearly don't know how much i have tried express my desire to kill them they all are f*****g racists cocky ignorant retards

Hello , enemies who gave me the most ERfuel i need ur help and i need to know ur ways because i want fuel all the beef going on because i am enjoying it very much

@howtomogg not an enemy anymore but gave me major ER fuel when he talked shit to me

Also @Narcissus🥀 ur not an enemy but tag narcy pirates cos they are good at giving ER fuel

I think i have grown soft so i need ur help otherwise sub 500 post me would blow up the beef 10 times i think my friends know why and how ( i was a disrespect expert)

Friends tell me if i am on the wrong path and i will if i think i am wrong i will not do this thing which i think is sane

Pls tell me if i am being a mentalcel or not

View attachment 4068496_joker_laugh.mp4

U r new here buddy u clearly don't know how much i have tried express my desire to kill them they all are f*****g racists cocky ignorant retards
I've been here longer than you, but that's beside the point. My account was reinstated after I left a year or more ago, probably longer. To be honest, I forget—it's been a long time.

I can promise you that no one on this site would ever say the things they said to your face. A lot of this is just jokes for many users. Everyone is here mostly to mess around, say things they probably wouldn't say in real life, and feel like they belong.

At the end of the day, a lot of people want to belong somewhere, and for some people, that's this place.And like I said, to clarify, I can bet money that 90% of the people you mentioned would be your friends in real life.

You got future friends all around you that just haven't realized it yet.

I've been here longer than you, but that's beside the point. My account was reinstated after I left a year or more ago, probably longer. To be honest, I forget—it's been a long time.

I can promise you that no one on this site would ever say the things they said to your face. A lot of this is just jokes for many users. Everyone is here mostly to mess around, say things they probably wouldn't say in real life, and feel like they belong.

At the end of the day, a lot of people want to belong somewhere, and for some people, that's this place.And like I said, to clarify, I can bet money that 90% of the people you mentioned would be your friends in real life.

I make friends with everyone easily which makes me feel that i have no real friends except some people who i wanna make disappear after torturing them to death and destroying their corpse

I make friends with everyone easily which makes me feel that i have no real friends except some people who i wanna make disappear after torturing them to death and destroying their corpse
I mean hey if that's the identity and character you wanna play on here go ahead. Everyone is playing an act 🎬

gO ERrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I take it seriously i am not the one who u disrespect and expect it to be funny i nearly killed someone who harrased my sister and i broke in his house to that but his grandmother and uncle saved him and let him escape (he threw an indian brick on my head with full force from 2 metres away which nearly made me fall and then he ran into his hose and i followed him running)

I mean hey if that's the identity and character you wanna play on here go ahead. Everyone is playing an act 🎬

gO ERrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I am not playing an act and i am not a bad person and I don't support bad things but i can't take disrespect of any form

I take it seriously i am not the one who u disrespect and expect it to be funny i nearly killed someone who harrased my sister and i broke in his house to that but his grandmother and uncle saved him and let him escape (he threw an indian brick on my head with full force from 2 metres away which nearly made me fall and then he ran into his hose and i followed him running)
I was 12 at the time

IRL

yes!

Jit didn’t tag me in the friends section 😭

I am not going er but I want everyone involved in the astrosky beef to go er on each other (not irl)
Raj you say the people here are racist but arent u blackpilled and racepilled? I mean a bad phenotype can be tragic.

Raj you say the people here are racist but arent u blackpilled and racepilled? I mean a bad phenotype can be tragic.
He’s not blackpilled I think

dnr
Tbh you can do what you want, beef if you wanna, but i dont recommend spending time doing that. I feel like there are more productive stuff to do, but i cant force you to do anything.
Why do you want to go ER? Mental problems? Lol idc if you disrespect people, I just make sure that there is no hatred behind my intentions bc its difficult for me to feel rage. Hate is stressful. So have fun lol 🔥🤑

Jit didn’t tag me in the friends section 😭
Ur new and i don't even know u well u just post everywhere u have no real identity (atleast not for me , yet)

dnr
Tbh you can do what you want, beef if you wanna, but i dont recommend spending time doing that. I feel like there are more productive stuff to do, but i cant force you to do anything.
Why do you want to go ER? Mental problems? Lol idc if you disrespect people, I just make sure that there is no hatred behind my intentions bc its difficult for me to feel rage. Hate is stressful. So have fun lol 🔥🤑
I am not going er but I want everyone involved in the astrosky beef to go er on each other (not irl)

Race is cope because every race has gl people

Gandy is 20 percent indian

I’ve observed you boyo it’s not difficult
I don't post like before since i got 60 percent warnings i don't wanna be banned and i am good person u r saying this cuz u don't my sub 500 posts self

@Nihilus tell em

I don't post like before since i got 60 percent warnings i don't wanna be banned and i am good person u r saying this cuz u don't my sub 500 posts self

@Nihilus tell em
I’ve seen you on org stop saying idk shit

I’ve seen you on org stop saying idk shit
I ve been warned by my bhai gengar over there and i also joined .org after i had 500 posts here and i had changed to a good person till then

My dad and mom pheno

indonordicm.jpgmountainindidf.jpg

I ve been warned by my bhai gengar over there and i also joined .org after i had 500 posts here and i had changed to a good person till then
It was not gengar i am sorry it was squirtle i don't remember thier new names

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Ratings 6
A Looksmaxxing 13
Pavel Cosmetic Surgery 28
n9wiff Off-Topic 20