Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Even if you do ascsend, whats the chances of actually succeeding?

Dolph-Lundgren-with-ex-wife-Anette-Qviberg-image.jpg

This is Dolph Lundgrens 1st wife. It was the best looking woman he could marry and have kids with. Yeah he's dating a prime JB now, but still this is the best a actual gigachad could find

If this is best girl a literal giga chad could get and have kids with, what hope does any of this forum have?

dark triad interferes with that, in fact they are the only personality traits that really have any value in attraction

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
dark triad interferes with that, in fact they are the only personality traits that really have any value in attraction
Personality matters only if you meet the looks cut off. And your NT. Dark triad and low as f**k inhib combined with strong sexual dimorphism helps a lot too. Mike Tyson has insanely low inhibitation and fear plus is hypermasculine, which is how he could get women. But even his one wife cheated on him for Brad Pitt, so when a insanely low inhib, hyper alpha, fighting success beast isn't good enough for a girl, you know something is very wrong.

Low inhib dark triad chad is more appealing than nice chad, but both are chad so they're both succeeding with women anyways.

In my experience, most chads are actually the nicest guys you could meet. One of my cousins on my dad's side is a legit chad and when I talked with him, he was always insanely friendly. It doesnt surprise me. Most Chad's are actually very nice from my experience because the world is very kind to them. Even if you were to insult him it would really just bewilder him. Negative treatment is a foreign concept to him.

In my experience, most chads are actually the nicest guys you could meet. One of my cousins on my dad's side is a legit chad and when I talked with him, he was always insanely friendly. It doesnt surprise me. Most Chad's are actually very nice from my experience because the world is very kind to them. Even if you were to insult him it would really just bewilder him. Negative treatment is a foreign concept to him.
Legit, I agree.
The funny thing is normies cope by saying these "chads" are arrogant, super proud, bad personality etc etc when it's usually the exact opposite.

From my experience the only "chads" that seem narcissistic and extremely obsessed with validation are the ones that became good-looking later on in life. Someone who has always been goodlooking from childhood and up is usually calm, friendly, and relatively humble.

Chad's are usually genuinely nice guys, they are also generally the worst blue pillers so are prime targets for female narcissists and psychopaths

You will not succeed since being chad is also having a total different mindset

Chad has no inhibition, and low neuroticism, his cortisol and adrenaline levels stay low even in threatening situation.

If you guys would get punched in the face, i guarantee you that you would get a paralyzing panic attack right away.

Your pain receptors are sensitive, just as your cortisol receptors and your myocardial adrenaline receptors, due to low prenatal androgen exposure.

You could never be relaxed near strangers not to mention JB girls

f you guys would get punched in the face, i guarantee you that you would get a paralyzing panic attack right away.

Your pain receptors are sensitive, just as your cortisol receptors and your myocardial adrenaline receptors, due to low prenatal androgen exposure
I'm usually a little bit relaxed during fights, does that mean i have high prenatal T ?? JFL

Chad has no inhibition, and low neuroticism, his cortisol and adrenaline levels stay low even in threatening situation.

If you guys would get punched in the face, i guarantee you that you would get a paralyzing panic attack right away.

Your pain receptors are sensitive, just as your cortisol receptors and your myocardial adrenaline receptors, due to low prenatal androgen exposure.

I’ve been in boxing and muay Thai for years, a lot of this is not true. “Chad” is not a great fighter and he gets freaked out when he gets hit in the face. At max, his adrenaline fuels his power. In other words, his adrenaline and cortisol do not stay low.

I'm usually a little bit relaxed during fights, does that mean i have high prenatal T ?? JFL
It means close to nothing. All it means is that you are relaxed during Fights.

I’ve been in boxing and muay Thai for years, a lot of this is not true. “Chad” is not a great fighter and he gets freaked out when he gets hit in the face. At max, his adrenaline fuels his power. In other words, his adrenaline and cortisol do not stay low.

Chad is a great fighter, the best boxers of the world typically have a androgenic high prenatal T high fighting success face

Chads strong forward and lateral growth protects him from punches, his androgenic skeleton along with his high fast to slow twitch muscle ratio makes him quick and explosive

His tendons are naturally very strong and elastic.

His high prenatal T allows him to have a oxygen intake way higher than the average guy

His lung capacity is naturally high, his haemoglobin count and his erythrocyte receptor density is also high

His heart cell membranes are strong and androgenic, thus his pulse stays low and steady
(Yes thats also a trait related to androgenicy, a masculine heart can take way more pressure and oxygen, while a feminized heart as in hypogonadal men, beats much faster and weaker which makes one gas out incredible fast)

Chad is a great fighter, the best boxers of the world typically have a androgenic high prenatal T high fighting success face
Muhammad Ali is the perfect example of this. Especially in pic 2 he looks insanely threatening.
muhammad-ali-10-things-hero-2.jpg

1200px-Muhammad_Ali_NYWTS.jpg

Even a much older Ali looked incredibly dangerous and intimidating.
shutterstock_96910841-375x475@2x.jpg

high prenatal T high fighting success face
Book-tyson-superJumbo.jpg
His heart cell membranes are strong and androgenic, thus his pulse stays low and steady
(Yes thats also a trait related to androgenicy, a masculine heart can take way more pressure and oxygen, while a feminized heart as in hypogonadal men, beats much faster and weaker which makes one gas out incredible fast)
Lance armstrong had a resting heart rate of about 32 bpm
Insane

Last edited:
Most athletes in physical sports look androgenic because they’re literally the cream of the crop. Your average “Chad” on the street would get destroyed by anyone with real fighting experience.

Most athletes in physical sports look androgenic because they’re literally the cream of the crop. Your average “Chad” on the street would get destroyed by anyone with real fighting experience.

A man's fighting ability is written on his face.

It's not a question which man would win a fight from purely the face alone.1607050685323.pngScreenshot_20210108-123348~3.png

It's also obvious which guys face can take a punch much better.

Eh I doubt that, your average chad playing football or even a monster baseball player would knock out a trained fighter as he's simply much bigger and taller.

Gronk or Frank Thomas would brutally knock out and humiliate even GSP, simply because they are simply way bigger and taller.

your average chad playing football or even a monster baseball player would knock out a trained fighter as he's simply much bigger and taller.
Being taller gives you an advantage, but I have fought with three or more chadlites who were maybe 5 inches or more taller than me

Trust me I have made them all black and blue
Fighting is all about techniques, able to take hits and other stuff

and also you can't fight with a deformed face, you'll get f*cked up

your average chad playing football or even a monster baseball player would knock out a trained fighter as he's simply much bigger and taller.
look at Floyd Mayweather , Mike Tyson and Manny Pacquaio in most cases they are shorter than average

Fighting is all about techniques
This is wrong. Roy Jones Jr has no legitimate techniques. Look at the clip below. He's cornered with his hands behind his back. Yet he ko'd that guy so fast you can barely see him move.
tenor (3).gif
Any other skilled boxer even against a mediocre opponent would be screwed in this situation. Roy got away with these errors as his unreal speed and reflexes gave him insane margin for error.

HIGH-IQ AND GIGABASED ASF

this explains alot of my own issues irl, esp. around girls......

Back