Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Everyone told me I should only be 5'5

Joined
Apr 27, 2026
Messages
60
Online time
8h 58m
Reputation
53
Location
Philippines
Instagram: thinkthink_again
5'7 isn't that high either but I'm supposed to be 5'5. My mom is 5'1 and dad is 5'4. Since I'm 3 they gave me this growth supplement called "cherifer" it has CGF (cholera growth factor) but I stopped at 12 because it's only for 12 year olds and lower
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top