Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Experimentally Derived formula for Mog Ratio

LooksMogger3000

GOOD AFTERNOON, fellow looksmaxxers.

Below I have posted a formula for "Mog Ratio", the average ratio at which you will "Mog" someone on the basis of your ratio of whatever aspects you choose:

The formula is:

MR=e^(2pi*(M/O - 1)) -1

To use, insert your chosen aspect of aesthetics/statistics, and compare to whoever you are comparing yourself to. This formula can be used in a variety of different ways, for example:

Lets say I have a facial aesthetics rating of 9.0 and my friend has a facial aesthetics rating of 6.8. Using the Mog Radius formula we would plug in these numbers and get:

Mr = e^(2pi*(9/6.8 -1)) - 1
or a Mog Radius of 6.63 m/21.7 feet.

As stated earlier, this formula can be used in a variety of contexts, lets say for example I want to heightmog someone or liftmog them. This formula is versatile in that it allows for these inputs and still works effectively: Lets say I bench 2 plates(225lbs) and my friends benches 1 plate (135lbs):

Mr = e^(2pi*(225/135 -1)) - 1
or 64.94m Mog Radius.

As you can tell, the Mog Radius formula is highly weighted for greater ratios, as it is an exponential model. This is due to the experimental fact that for the most part people tend to not exceed a 2:1 ratio of any given feature of another. In the rare case that someone does exceed this ratio, the model rewards them with a very high mog radius(534m for 2:1).

Note that this model is not intended to be used as a holistic metric. This is due to the large and complex amount of data required to adjust for every feature of a person. However, if you do wish to edit the formula yourself to account for multiple traits it can be done fairly easily:

Mr(adjusted) = e^(2pi*(aspectRatio1*multiplier1 + aspectRatio2 * multiplier2 ...)/(nAspect) -1 ) -1

Where aspect ratios are user chosen aspects taken into account and multipliers are whatever weight the user wants to assign each aspect( default 1). nAspect is the total number of aspects taken into account, in other words we are taking an average here of each aspect times its multiplier.

Anyways, hope you all enjoy using this formula as an objective method of measuring how greatly you can mog someone. Let me know if there are any questions.

Dude this is exactly what I have been thinking about for the longest time. I've been having a hard time trying to quantify how hard I've been mogging people at my school.
This is the E=Mc^2 of looksmaxxing.
I think that with this I can finally tell the imbeciles at my school how far they should stay away from me so that they don't get humiliated.

GOOD AFTERNOON, fellow looksmaxxers.

Below I have posted a formula for "Mog Ratio", the average ratio at which you will "Mog" someone on the basis of your ratio of whatever aspects you choose:

The formula is:

MR=e^(2pi*(M/O - 1)) -1

To use, insert your chosen aspect of aesthetics/statistics, and compare to whoever you are comparing yourself to. This formula can be used in a variety of different ways, for example:

Lets say I have a facial aesthetics rating of 9.0 and my friend has a facial aesthetics rating of 6.8. Using the Mog Radius formula we would plug in these numbers and get:

Mr = e^(2pi*(9/6.8 -1)) - 1
or a Mog Radius of 6.63 m/21.7 feet.

As stated earlier, this formula can be used in a variety of contexts, lets say for example I want to heightmog someone or liftmog them. This formula is versatile in that it allows for these inputs and still works effectively: Lets say I bench 2 plates(225lbs) and my friends benches 1 plate (135lbs):

Mr = e^(2pi*(225/135 -1)) - 1
or 64.94m Mog Radius.

As you can tell, the Mog Radius formula is highly weighted for greater ratios, as it is an exponential model. This is due to the experimental fact that for the most part people tend to not exceed a 2:1 ratio of any given feature of another. In the rare case that someone does exceed this ratio, the model rewards them with a very high mog radius(534m for 2:1).

Note that this model is not intended to be used as a holistic metric. This is due to the large and complex amount of data required to adjust for every feature of a person. However, if you do wish to edit the formula yourself to account for multiple traits it can be done fairly easily:

Mr(adjusted) = e^(2pi*(aspectRatio1*multiplier1 + aspectRatio2 * multiplier2 ...)/(nAspect) -1 ) -1

Where aspect ratios are user chosen aspects taken into account and multipliers are whatever weight the user wants to assign each aspect( default 1). nAspect is the total number of aspects taken into account, in other words we are taking an average here of each aspect times its multiplier.

Anyways, hope you all enjoy using this formula as an objective method of measuring how greatly you can mog someone. Let me know if there are any questions.
lmao love this

and this is a grey talking?

Brain mog

Dude this is exactly what I have been thinking about for the longest time. I've been having a hard time trying to quantify how hard I've been mogging people at my school.
This is the E=Mc^2 of looksmaxxing.
I think that with this I can finally tell the imbeciles at my school how far they should stay away from me so that they don't get humiliated.
lol you made all this or you found it somewhere ?

Back