- Joined
- Jul 17, 2025
- Messages
- 1,412
- Online time
- 2d 3h
- Reputation
- 3,918
Auggy go to PM’sCuck how? Lmao
Pulling shit out your ass
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Auggy go to PM’sCuck how? Lmao
Pulling shit out your ass
Ass thread at least caged at thisaren't u nihilus' boyfriend
99% of jb getting happens over cuckstagram or what? I never had a chance thenView attachment 157972
Holy fuck, send him to jail for that alone
i idolise himu still idolise him bro
I said it two months ago, you clowns
TOO UGLY TO EXIST OF COURSE YOU LOOK UP TO YOUR FELLOW BROWN BROTHERi idolise him
im pretty sure he deleted the threadI said it two months ago, you clowns
I'm the usual sigma
-ignoredTOO UGLY TO EXIST OF COURSE YOU LOOK UP TO YOUR FELLOW BROWN BROTHER
Cucked to put Too ugly to exist in your custom title Just fucking end it-ignored
most prolly a brown guy typing behind the screen
I don't open threads to attack people, but I had pointed this out several times but you are (not referring to you) a bunch of sheepim pretty sure he deleted the thread
like i would listen to u+ u did not even disprove my reply saying that u are brown behind the screen jflCucked to put Too ugly to exist in your custom title Just fucking end it
Location: ItalyI don't open threads to attack people, but I had pointed this out several times but you are (not referring to you) a bunch of sheep
YesLocation: Italy
you sure ?
In Italy, the age of consent for sexual activity is 14 years old. However, there are some important exceptions to this rule. If the age difference between the partners is small, specifically within a three-year range, a "Romeo and Juliet" exception exists, where individuals aged 13 can engage in sexual activity. Additionally, if the older person has a position of authority over the younger (like a teacher or relative), the age of consent is raised to 16
I know n****r, I’m speaking from a moral point of viewIn Italy, the age of consent for sexual activity is 14 years old. However, there are some important exceptions to this rule. If the age difference between the partners is small, specifically within a three-year range, a "Romeo and Juliet" exception exists, where individuals aged 13 can engage in sexual activity. Additionally, if the older person has a position of authority over the younger (like a teacher or relative), the age of consent is raised to 16
"being controversial" the whole thing was consensual and the age gap is completely normal in hereI know n****r, I’m speaking from a moral point of view
Do whatever the fuck you want, but don't complain if others accuse you of being controversial
Who is mad? Not me"being controversial" the whole thing was consensual and the age gap is completely normal in here
yall just wanna be mad for no reason
The users here are gay, mentally ill, and whores. What do you expect"being controversial" the whole thing was consensual and the age gap is completely normal in here
yall just wanna be mad for no reason
You're a pedo and I have proofCuck how? Lmao
Pulling shit out your ass
Uh huh. The time I asked if 19 and 17 was fine rightYou're a pedo and I have proof
No a lot worse, you're confirmed atpUh huh. The time I asked if 19 and 17 was fine right
Hilarious
I don’t believe you lmaoNo a lot worse, you're confirmed atp
You're a pred bud, you should be ashamedI don’t believe you lmao
Pull out the screenshots pal
I mean he asked for you to show proof?You're a pred bud, you should be ashamed
He has nothing obviouslyI mean he asked for you to show proof?
Like a 19 year old talking to a 17 year old?Uh huh. The time I asked if 19 and 17 was fine right
Hilarious
55 and 9 is fine according to Mohammad I heardUh huh. The time I asked if 19 and 17 was fine right
Hilarious
Yeah, I made a thread about itLike a 19 year old talking to a 17 year old?
Hopefully you get banned, the community is not safe with ppl like you aroundHe has nothing obviously
He’s just trolling. I’ve always been this n***a’s nemesis on this forum
Legit these n*****s call our everyone for being a pedo tired of this crapcan y'all sybau now about this pedo shit topic it's nothing shocking anymore that people get exposed as pedos it's like a day to day business already
Does she know You dick ride satanic muslims until they release their Semen inside your gaping hole on an Incel site?
the biggest pedo on the forum made his statement, time to wrap it upcan y'all sybau now about this pedo shit topic it's nothing shocking anymore that people get exposed as pedos it's like a day to day business already
n***a cause this thread wasn’t being made by me some n***a made a thread about it and I found it funny- debated the age of consent on looksmax.org (how did bro manage to make that the topic) as a grown man in his twenties
View attachment 158204
Even women are now accused of being pedos herethe biggest pedo on the forum made his statement, time to wrap it up
The e whore brigade are pedosEven women are now accused of being pedos here
Still appliesn***a cause this thread wasn’t being made by me some n***a made a thread about it and I found it funny
Buy some alcoholDamn I hate being sober and having to endure witnessing the keyboard fight of millennia
Still applies
u can be happy that i am mod otherwise i would've sent some chats herethe biggest pedo on the forum made his statement, time to wrap it up

I prefer to just blaze one haven’t done that in quite a whileBuy some alcohol. I haven’t drank for five days
. I need my medicine.
I can’t do that. A voice tells me to skin and eat people if I smokeI prefer to just blaze one haven’t done that in quite a while
There are literally 0 chats you can sendu can be happy that i am mod otherwise i would've sent some chats here![]()

Since when are you a fedu can be happy that i am mod otherwise i would've sent some chats here![]()
Bless human nature for giving me autism so I can’t understand this