- Joined
- May 15, 2025
- Messages
- 40,401
- Solutions
- 29
- Online time
- 1mo 22d
- Reputation
- 157,017
The ironyCan you just sybau atp, like honestly, nobody likes you
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The ironyCan you just sybau atp, like honestly, nobody likes you
You mirin?he's made threads talking about it, RAJ was a pedo too and you guys were all friends.
So? You don’t have any obligation and it’s not like blended is the one committing a crime. Also what exactly can he report the guy for jfl, saying some shit on an incel forum?Because idk maybe u should report that shit and not be associated with it and make their life quality higher?
Now i ask you, do you think dean is a pedophile too?You mirin?
Tell mei can dm on cord if you want but ask @BlendedBlade🧿
BLENDEDBLADE LIKES HERCan you just sybau atp, like honestly, nobody likes you
yeah fuck him fr21 not 19
Shit ton of proof of John being a pedoSo? You don’t have any obligation and it’s not like blended is the one committing a crime. Also what exactly can he report the guy for jfl, saying some shit on an incel forum?
I was trolling, I do not want to do anything with her. I have an irl gf who obliterates her in every way possibleFaithful would not like this behavior You must behave gentlemanly to win back your E girl
has diff morals than majority of peopleTell me
Even the e whore brigade hates you lmao, ur own kindThe irony
Ok bro jfl, and what did he do, say he likes a 17 yo? Or what?Shit ton of proof of John being a pedo
n***ahas diff morals than majority of people
fakecelI was trolling, I do not want to do anything with her. I have an irl gf who obliterates her in every way possible
No, you're a pedophile and I have 100% undeniable proofNow i ask you, do you think dean is a pedophile too?
im white bro but its like shortest version of itn***a
Mirin baitOk bro jfl, and what did he do, say he likes a 17 yo? Or what?
You can’t really do much unless he has cp on his computer (r****d trait) or fucked a kid (should be reported but for being fakecel tbh)
He fucked a 14 year old budOk bro jfl, and what did he do, say he likes a 17 yo? Or what?
You can’t really do much unless he has cp on his computer (r****d trait) or fucked a kid (should be reported but for being fakecel tbh)
Tell ALLim white bro but its like shortest version of it
Proof?He fucked a 14 year old bud
Does she know You dick ride satanic muslims until they release their Semen inside your gaping hole on an Incel site?I was trolling, I do not want to do anything with her. I have an irl gf who obliterates her in every way possible
Hell yah dudeNo, you're a pedophile and I have 100% undeniable proof
I myself didn't even know i did thatDoes she know You dick ride satanic muslims until they release their Semen inside your gaping hole on an Incel site?
Which I said was wrong btw and he should be in jail for thatHe fucked a 14 year old bud
u still idolise him broWhich I said was wrong btw and he should be in jail for that
Was she bad doe @YourFavouriteUserHe fucked a 14 year old bud
I find him fucking funny and I laugh at himu still idolise him bro
pardon him even tho he is scumI find him fucking funny and I laugh at him
How is this idol
They want him tbh@BlendedBlade🧿 they're obsessed with you bud, like actually
He's ur avi gngI find him fucking funny and I laugh at him
How is this idol
Was she bad doe @YourFavouriteUser
We should report this n***a not for fucking a kid but cuz he’s a fakecel
hey stop it@BlendedBlade🧿 they're obsessed with you bud, like actually
They're all ovulatingThey want him tbh
ban that nigaWe should report this n***a not for fucking a kid but cuz he’s a fakecel
n***a what?like 90% of the people on here idolize Jeffery Epstein
@moderatorcels BAN THIS BLENDEDJOKE IMMEDAITELY, IM KICKING HIM FROM RL AND THE ASSOCIATES FOUNDATION ASWELLWe should report this n***a not for fucking a kid but cuz he’s a fakecel
If idolizing a pedo gets h banned, every Muslim should be bannedok this is random but I feel like idolizing a pedo doesn't mean you are one
like 90% of the people on here idolize Jeffery Epstein so I'm with blended still
Lowkey idk Ebony enjoyer said he’s literally a pedo and everyone was ok with thatok this is random but I feel like idolizing a pedo doesn't mean you are one
like 90% of the people on here idolize Jeffery Epstein so I'm with blended still
Are you included in the 90%ok this is random but I feel like idolizing a pedo doesn't mean you are one
like 90% of the people on here idolize Jeffery Epstein so I'm with blended still
watern***a what?
who here is doing what?ok this is random but I feel like idolizing a pedo doesn't mean you are one
like 90% of the people on here idolize Jeffery Epstein so I'm with blended still
Death to nihilis and blended blade, no fakecels allowed in here bitch@moderatorcels BAN THIS BLENDEDJOKE IMMEDAITELY, IM KICKING HIM FROM RL AND THE ASSOCIATES FOUNDATION ASWELL
definitely notAre you included in the 90%