Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Face fat wont go away

unkownman

IMPORTANT PLET READ Wsp guys I'm 15 almost 16 in June my problem is my face fat I don't understand I'm so healthy and I have good routines it jus simply won't go away? It's not just my face fat it's my bloated face too this has been affecting me so much throughout my years I wanna kms everytime I look in the mirror. I literally have sometimes mental breakdowns and jus punch tf out of my mirror cuz I jus don't understand why I look like that. I work out 6 times a day. I have a muscular body I look good I'm currently cutting as well because I was have been dirty bulking for a year. I eat one meal a day no breakfast after school 4 pm I eat some ground beef about 250-300 grams with two three eggs. No sauce and I drink only water. Cuz I am rly strict about no sugar and ect. So I repeat that everyday. I bike alot I have good sleep schedule. I workout I use gua sha 2 times per day. I have skin care idk what's wrong man why won't it jus fkn go away 😭🙏 pls BRUcan someone help me? Anyone with the same problem pls 🙏

nah thats brutal starving yourself will not do any good
upload picture a pic first im not going to imagine ur face

good on you if you really stick to it and don’t have any sugar, that’s a good start. You can help with the water retention in your face by making sure you drink enough water, eat less sodium and more potassium. The ratio should be about 1:4. Hope this helps good luck

one meal a day though isn’t too good if you want to grow taller, at your age you shouldn’t starve yourself. you might already be tall if so it’s whatever, but just do you know

good on you if you really stick to it and don’t have any sugar, that’s a good start. You can help with the water retention in your face by making sure you drink enough water, eat less sodium and more potassium. The ratio should be about 1:4. Hope this helps good luck

one meal a day though isn’t too good if you want to grow taller, at your age you shouldn’t starve yourself. you might already be tall if so it’s whatever, but just do you know
sugar supposedly makes you grow taller, i am curious to see if the OP is tall or not

IMPORTANT PLET READ Wsp guys I'm 15 almost 16 in June my problem is my face fat I don't understand I'm so healthy and I have good routines it jus simply won't go away? It's not just my face fat it's my bloated face too this has been affecting me so much throughout my years I wanna kms everytime I look in the mirror. I literally have sometimes mental breakdowns and jus punch tf out of my mirror cuz I jus don't understand why I look like that. I work out 6 times a day. I have a muscular body I look good I'm currently cutting as well because I was have been dirty bulking for a year. I eat one meal a day no breakfast after school 4 pm I eat some ground beef about 250-300 grams with two three eggs. No sauce and I drink only water. Cuz I am rly strict about no sugar and ect. So I repeat that everyday. I bike alot I have good sleep schedule. I workout I use gua sha 2 times per day. I have skin care idk what's wrong man why won't it jus fkn go away 😭🙏 pls BRUcan someone help me? Anyone with the same problem pls 🙏
Your diet sounds unhealthy and quiet frankly, boring. Idk where this carnivore diet fad started, but real keto involves eating vegetables and other things. I don't know how anyone could eat the exact same meal everyday.

Firstly you should not be drinking pure water or tap water. What you need to do is add electrolytes to pure water. The exact ratio of chemicals is up for debate however.

last resort is buccal fat removal

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
nah thats brutal starving yourself will not do any good
upload picture a pic first im not going to imagine ur face
i already have a pic of my face on my profile but it doesnt rly show my bloating that much only like if i take an ugly pic

Your diet sounds unhealthy and quiet frankly, boring. Idk where this carnivore diet fad started, but real keto involves eating vegetables and other things. I don't know how anyone could eat the exact same meal everyday.

Firstly you should not be drinking pure water or tap water. What you need to do is add electrolytes to pure water. The exact ratio of chemicals is up for debate however.
alr i will do tha

alr do that thx

you are either boneless or bloated, so try debloating if you still look bloated it's over

Back