Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Face pulling Experiment

but my teeth are together
and how is that going to prevent the teeth from tipping and moving in their sockets? lel
oh and another thing, you have a noticeable overbite. face mask therapy is conventionally used on class 3 patients (maxilla is retruded compared to the position of the mandible) so it helps bring the maxilla forward into a comfortable biting position. since your maxilla is already too far forward relative to your mandible, if you f**k this up theres an even bigger chance of f*****g your bite up.

it clearly sounds to me that you dont know what youre doing. i would suggest investing loads of your time scanning the archives so you can develop a better understanding of facepulling and why actual orthodontists do it. dont f**k up what little growth you have left

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
and how is that going to prevent the teeth from tipping and moving in their sockets? lel
oh and another thing, you have a noticeable overbite. face mask therapy is conventionally used on class 3 patients (maxilla is retruded compared to the position of the mandible) so it helps bring the maxilla forward into a comfortable biting position. since your maxilla is already too far forward relative to your mandible, if you f**k this up theres an even bigger chance of f*****g your bite up.

it clearly sounds to me that you dont know what youre doing. i would suggest investing loads of your time scanning the archives so you can develop a better understanding of facepulling and why actual orthodontists do it. dont f**k up what little growth you have left
[*long paragraph explaining why you're wrong*]

lmao ok r****d f**k up your face then, its your life. dont say no one warned you
Wow ur such an hero suck a dick f****t. Don't think you're acting morally superior when ur just LDAR and shitposting on this forum.

cant wait to come back to this thread and rofl when in a few months you cry about how you perma ogred your maxilla

• Experimenting with an elastic girdle

@danny deVitocel bro i'm sorry I called u gay.
View attachment 2893
What's the best way to make the mould?
idk tbh. it seems like he used a palate expander but ive never seen one that wraps around an encases the entire gums like that. my guess would be he had a cast done and ordered a schwarz plate, removed the wires and somehow molded plastic so it encases all the gums. can you try emailing the dude who made it or something?

Reactions: Neo
Okay this is a low IQ thread. I have a class II division II malocclusion which is caused by slightly dropping the jaws and letting the sides of the tongue rest between the back of the teeth. I think that mewing might actually fix this problem for once.

@Neo have you received any results with your facepuller ?
I stopped because I made it incorrectly although I did feel like I was getting results from it

I stopped because I made it incorrectly although I did feel like I was getting results from it
You stopped it at all or just made some new version of fp ? Why you were feeling that it was incorrect ? What was a result and the term of recieving any result in your case ?

You stopped it at all or just made some new version of fp ? Why you were feeling that it was incorrect ? What was a result and the term of recieving any result in your case ?
I stopped facepulling completely because I made it so it was pulling on the teeth not the maxilla and I probably gained 1mm if forward growth in like 2 weeks.

I stopped facepulling completely because I made it so it was pulling on the teeth not the maxilla and I probably gained 1mm if forward growth in like 2 weeks.
Shitty if it wasn't pulling of maxilla, sorry for bothering you :(

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Looksmaxxing 0
King Mewing 3
Meowxilla Looksmaxxing 8
Ethan Asia Looksmaxxing 10