Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Feminine dress style

EvilBurger

modern philosopher
I’ve always struggled with feeling feminine, what are some types of clothing that gives a more feminine silhouette?

I’ve always struggled with feeling feminine, what are some types of clothing that gives a more feminine silhouette?
I think that wearing oversized t-shirts, jackets and pants are not that feminine.
Dont know much about female fashion tbh, you can search on printerest and find something that you like and its feminine too

Wearing a baggy cargo with a crop top for example could be good if you are not into skinny bottoms

What is think looks fantastic on girls is stockholm style mixed with polo ralph lauren

In my opinion is the the best style there is

Attachments

• bdd8809c681f04900874d34b0a02c909.jpg
    bdd8809c681f04900874d34b0a02c909.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 51
Or old money, that looks amazing on girls as well

Vintage goth will work with you
Black robes and antique jewellery
Like that you will feel feminine without losing your style

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What is think looks fantastic on girls is stockholm style mixed with polo ralph lauren

In my opinion is the the best style there is
i’m not skinny enough for that + that looks really lame

Ultimately it’s hard to fake a feminine figure so step 1 should be working out the right areas and aiming for a healthy bmi (not so skinny that your boobs/ass are flat but not fat enough to where you have a protruding belly imo). Once that’s the case, I agree with DonsaMogger that you should just wear tighter clothes that draws some attention to your curves. Slightly baggy sweatpants or other pants paired with a tighter top are also chill. In cold weather tho finding clothes that accentuates a feminine silhouette will be hard ofc since winter clothes are big.

Ultimately it’s hard to fake a feminine figure so step 1 should be working out the right areas and aiming for a healthy bmi (not so skinny that your boobs/ass are flat but not fat enough to where you have a protruding belly imo). Once that’s the case, I agree with EvilBurger that you should just wear tighter clothes that draws some attention to your curves. Slightly baggy sweatpants or other pants paired with a tighter top are also chill. In cold weather tho finding clothes that accentuates a feminine silhouette will be hard ofc since winter clothes are big.
i do have a pretty feminine figure i would say, i just don’t know what looks good on it. i’m a little bigger than i would like to be but i’m working on it.

Attachments

• E4E11D04-99DD-47B6-9736-7EFE99261BB9.jpeg
    E4E11D04-99DD-47B6-9736-7EFE99261BB9.jpeg
    135.5 KB · Views: 45
  • D73788FA-B47F-453A-A7D9-9E1BB8238CE6.jpeg
    D73788FA-B47F-453A-A7D9-9E1BB8238CE6.jpeg
    213.5 KB · Views: 44
i do have a pretty feminine figure i would say, i just don’t know what looks good on it. i’m a little bigger than i would like to be but i’m working on it.
1. Buy more jewelry: wear silver with cool tones and wear gold with warm tones. Do not wear these together. To fix the image on the left, I would add a silver pendant necklace, remove those bracelets, and add a short gray overcoat. This gives you a higher fashion look as without another layer, this dress is bland.
Additional accessories: Pearl necklaces, tennis bracelets, herringbone necklaces, women's watches, sunglasses.
2. Do not wear tight crew neck t-shirts. The image on the right is a bad outfit. The t-shirt makes your shoulders appear to be broader than the rest of your body. The skirt is too long and the cut gives the illusion that your hips are narrow. I would fix this by replacing the skirt with a pair of high-waisted baggy joggers and exchanging the tee with a scoop neck tee. This would be a relaxed outfit that portrays a feminine shape, and you can wear niche details without overpowering the look.
3. Get French tip nails. That black nail polish makes your overall style look less purposeful. Analyze your wardrobe and ask this question for each item. Now that you understand crewnecks take away from your figure, think of what else might not work for you.

TLDR; Wear short scooped shirts, higher waisted flowy pants. Accessorize and layer with basic items first, then go niche. Everything you wear should add something to your appearance.

Last edited:
I think you're on the right track with skirts, try more flowy and longer skirts, less tight fitting skirts more A-line! Dresses are also essential to a feminine wardrobe, plain, floral and "soft" patterns will definitely get the point across.

I could go more in depth but I think you should download pinterest to get some ideas on outfits and whatnot. GL, hope this helps a bit.

fark, you are very sexy!

for your question, I think women in tights is very feminine and sexy! it always riles up the mouse in my pants iykyk 😁😛

you seem healthy, women need bit of bf, they shouldn't cut low bf like men.
ideal around 30%
imo low body fat looks better

Back