Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

My face is too feminine what can i do to make it masculine

You could use Minoxidil if you want facial hair and you could also derma roll/ stamp to help but you should do it before and wait for 30-60 mins before adding it and it can work on your hair on your head also if you use it on your hair you will see shedding and growth of new hair and a downside is if you stop using it the hair that was grown from the minoxidil will fall out because they become reliant on the minoxidil but something as a beard fall out because it is dht resilient as dht is the cause of hair loss and I think you should derma stamp/ roll your eyebrows to make it thicker

Gum and you can buy gum trainers and if ur desperate bottle cap

ur not feminin bro its just ur brows. just go to gym and try thickening ur brows that's it

Think in a masculine way and do masculine things. Seek pain not comfort. Take testosterone (optional, most risky too)

brother, you don´t look too feminine. You´re young you don´t need to look like Gigachad at that age. What makes a face attractive is the combination of feminine and masculine features like chico. He has a feminine nose and feminine lips, but also masculine eye and jaw area.

44f42547c329a4e7d2247e7b267de58e.jpg

just improve you´re eye and jaw area and you´ll look like gorgeous

Chew gum with your frontal teeth only, it will widen your jaw and maintain correct tongue posture (mew). I don't know if others will agree but applying ice on face will grow thicker facial hair and give you thick eyebrows and apply rosemary oil on them.

Back