Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Finally shaved so you can get a better look at chin and jaw

You didn’t answer if a wraparound jaw implant would address my mandibular shortcomings

Btw clavicle lengthening is ok

But leg lengthening is stupid

With a 10cm leg lengthening you will completely f**k up your mobility

It will take several years until you will be able to run again.

Its also painfull und super expensive

unrelated but did you ever go through with that dickmaxxing protocol?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
unrelated but did you ever go through with that dickmaxxing protocol?
I’m still waiting on the DHT and mtren as well as needles. Also couldn’t source igf des so using lr3 and not injecting directly into penis. Currently on as much fin as I can tolerate (1mg eod) to sensitize my receptors to androgens.

I’m still waiting on the DHT and mtren as well as needles. Also couldn’t source igf des so using lr3 and not injecting directly into penis. Currently on as much fin as I can tolerate (1mg eod) to sensitize my receptors to androgens.
Have you looked into manual P.E.? I believe it's worth doing alongside the chemical enhancement.

I return after two months and you’re still crazy about surgeries… man oh man. (Just f*****g with you).

losing the beard was not a good move. Grow that back ASAP. I remember you being recessed, but it’s blatantly apparent now. When I rotated the pic to adjust for the tilt, your soft tissue barely lines up with your brow, indicating a very recessed maxilla. Your chin/jaw are also recessed. Genio will help you with your chin, but genio + an implant is the only way you’re really going to be able to give the illusion of good jaw length. Your best bet would be bimax + genio. Also, lipo for the submental and/or submental lift.

you still look fine, I wouldn’t worry about it. The shit you’d need to get to get the look you want would run you 6 figures easily.

I return after two months and you’re still crazy about surgeries… man oh man. (Just f*****g with you).

losing the beard was not a good move. Grow that back ASAP. I remember you being recessed, but it’s blatantly apparent now. When I rotated the pic to adjust for the tilt, your soft tissue barely lines up with your brow, indicating a very recessed maxilla. Your chin/jaw are also recessed. Genio will help you with your chin, but genio + an implant is the only way you’re really going to be able to give the illusion of good jaw length. Your best bet would be bimax + genio. Also, lipo for the submental and/or submental lift.

you still look fine, I wouldn’t worry about it. The shit you’d need to get to get the look you want would run you 6 figures easily.

I don't think my maxilla is very recessed if at all, did you mean my mandible? My chin also looks fine now from most angles with a bit of stubble / scruff on it and now that I've gotten used to it being bald lol. I think I have stellar harmony or something. Maybe blue eyes halo? Idk what saves me. Something about my face seems to add up to more than the sum of its parts, which is good but also makes me worry about f*****g something up if I'm flying somewhat blind.

Recently I've settled on the idea to just get a wraparound chin/jaw and cheekbones done and re-assess, but if I don't botch those I should end up an 8/10 at which point probably best to quit while ahead.

I don't think my maxilla is very recessed if at all, did you mean my mandible? My chin also looks fine now from most angles with a bit of stubble / scruff on it and now that I've gotten used to it being bald lol. I think I have stellar harmony or something. Maybe blue eyes halo? Idk what saves me. Something about my face seems to add up to more than the sum of its parts, which is good but also makes me worry about f*****g something up if I'm flying somewhat blind.

Recently I've settled on the idea to just get a wraparound chin/jaw and cheekbones done and re-assess, but if I don't botch those I should end up an 8/10 at which point probably best to quit while ahead.
I agree; It’s definitely overall harmony.

I can send you the pic but you are pretty recessed when I line it up correctly. However, it doesn’t really matter in your case.

I agree; It’s definitely overall harmony.

I can send you the pic but you are pretty recessed when I line it up correctly. However, it doesn’t really matter in your case.
681F1D8D-CDD6-46B0-9595-A543D4F512B1.jpegThis is a lot closer to the mew indicator line. See how your lip/philtrum are lined up with your forehead? That’s soft tissue, and that’s what actually protrudes in a lot of model’s faces (Chico has soft tissue projection but a recessed maxilla). Your soft tissue doesn’t protrude let alone the maxilla itself.

View attachment 20937This is a lot closer to the mew indicator line. See how your lip/philtrum are lined up with your forehead? That’s soft tissue, and that’s what actually protrudes in a lot of model’s faces (Chico has soft tissue projection but a recessed maxilla). Your soft tissue doesn’t protrude let alone the maxilla itself.
What’s it supposed to look like

View attachment 20937This is a lot closer to the mew indicator line. See how your lip/philtrum are lined up with your forehead? That’s soft tissue, and that’s what actually protrudes in a lot of model’s faces (Chico has soft tissue projection but a recessed maxilla). Your soft tissue doesn’t protrude let alone the maxilla itself.
I don’t usually do the whole emulating celebrities thing, but if there’s a look I’m going for it’s a young Tyson Ritter

Also wouldn’t lip fillers or an implant provide adequate soft tissue projection?

Also does their soft tissue really project that much more or are they just pouting in all the pictures because it’s their literal job to do modeling poses and look good in pics

Also wouldn’t lip fillers or an implant provide adequate soft tissue projection?
Anything with your lips would just give a duck-face appearance. Your lips would just look overly projected. If you could some how get the lips AND philtrum to project that would work, but in order to do so you would need to have something done with your nose at the base to change the philtrum’s position

Also does their soft tissue really project that much more or are they just pouting in all the pictures because it’s their literal job to do modeling poses and look good in pics
I think most of them have the projection I’m talking about. You can tell by the positions of the philtrums that there is clear projection.

Anything with your lips would just give a duck-face appearance. Your lips would just look overly projected. If you could some how get the lips AND philtrum to project that would work, but in order to do so you would need to have something done with your nose at the base to change the philtrum’s position
Overall I would focus on adding projection to your jaw/chin. Forget about maxillary projection for now. It’s not as important as people make it out to be. Obviously it helps, but as a man you’d be better off focusing on other shit

Overall I would focus on adding projection to your jaw/chin. Forget about maxillary projection for now. It’s not as important as people make it out to be. Obviously it helps, but as a man you’d be better off focusing on other shit
You should also realize that it’s more like I have absurd Neanderthalic brow ridge projection rather than an under projected maxilla

You should also realize that it’s more like I have absurd Neanderthalic brow ridge projection rather than an under projected maxilla
I think it’s more-so the maxilla honestly. You would have extreme eye hooding if you had an overly projected brow ridge. Just my opinion, do what you need to do.

I think it’s more-so the maxilla honestly. You would have extreme eye hooding if you had an overly projected brow ridge. Just my opinion, do what you need to do.
feel kinda bad asking for free labor but I got the brain bug on this lookism stuff now, this is a clearer pic, is it less bad in this one?

feel kinda bad asking for free labor but I got the brain bug on this lookism stuff now, this is a clearer pic, is it less bad in this one?
Much better. See how the top of your philtrum (where it connects to the nose) is even with your brow and then it projects out? That’s the soft tissue projection I’ve been referring to.

Back