Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

First post about my life

Chrismaxxer

Disclaimer: Its gonna get blackpilled.

Alright I'm just gonna write about some random shit I have to get off of my shoulders. I've been introduced to the blackpill some month ago, rotting for about a month now. I believe I was a 4/10 a year ago. The height pill is realer than one might think. The behaviour of other people around me really started to change after I got taller. When I was average in size some years ago I was bullied regularly. This changed when I got taller. Everyone respected me way more than before and I wasn't bullied anymore. About 2 Years ago I started watching self-improvement content from hamza ahmed. I'm not gonna lie, meditation and all of that shit really helped back then. I thought it was only going to get better but it all went down again. I didn't really see peoples behavior change for the better after I was on self improvement for quite a while. I soon started questioning self improvement because I didn't get the results I wanted. About 2 months before looksmaxxing went mainstream I joined the .org forum. The looksmaxxing forum was a curse and a blessing at the same time, for I now knew how to looksmax properly but there always was the chance that it's over. I gained more and more knowledge about ratios and the beauty standard. I saw more and more black pill posts on social media, most were about pretty privilege and the halo effect. I started observing others behaviour and the dating market at my school and realized its eexactly as the blackpill described it. Most noticeable was how women only date up about 2 points and above. I think I could be a chadlite if I had a good side. I just need some surgeries for my jaw bc I have overbite and I should be good. Bimax advancement + genio and something for jaw assymetry.

Back