Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Guide Five tips for choosing and using perfumes :)

David

KRAFT POWER STRENGTHHH
Hey there! If you're looking to buy a perfume, here are some tips that might help you out:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Know the different fragrance categories: Perfumes come in different types based on how many aromatic compounds they contain. This affects how long the scent lasts and how strong it is. For example, perfumes have a higher concentration and last longer than eau de toilette.

Fragrance-Concentration-Guide-21.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Consider your body chemistry: Perfume can smell different on different people. So before buying one, try it on your skin and see how it develops over time.

3. Always test before buying: Make sure to test a perfume before purchasing it. You can visit a fragrance counter or store to try different scents on your skin. But don't try too many at once to avoid getting overwhelmed.

4. Think about the season: Some fragrances are better suited for specific seasons. Light and fresh scents are great for spring and summer, while warmer and spicier ones are perfect for fall and winter.
I prefer to use https://www.fragrantica.com to see the notes and when to use the fragrance i like to buy.

1705347938831.png
1705347954423-png.25472
1705347985511.png

5. Store your perfume correctly: Keep your perfume in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight and heat. This helps preserve its scent and potency.

Hope this helps you have a nice day :)))
jeremy-fragrance-swag.gif

Iā€™m almost 15, whats a good fragrance for me

I like woody notes, citrus, and vanilla

HIGH EFFORT

I am starting to run out of ideas :c
dont post everything at once ik im doing that but like i still have ideas that im gonna post

Depends on the occasion, your looks, the vibe you want to convey, etc etc
for the occasion, i like those notes overall but I want one for casual use during the day, and one for special occasions/evening

as for looks, iā€™m a mtn highschooler, I like to dress ā€œcasual but put togetherā€

vibe, obviously i want to be perceived as attractive and good smelling