Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Story FML I'll never smile again.

ajskin'n'bones

official rexxie
My brother, out of nowhere, told me "you need to work on your jaw. you look like a panda when you smile." The best part is, he knows about my eating "problems"; and i havnt eaten in a day, and am without plans to eat for another 2. I'm scared that i'm bloating, and Sadie is in 2 days. I gained .5lbs in the past 2 days and i cant bare to look at food.
And i have been working on it. i went from a 3chin to 1, but its not enough

brutal
but starvemaxxing doesn't work
instead of not eating, eat healthy
measure your calorie intake and include more cardio in your workouts

do you need a list? a sunken in stomach, hollow cheek bones, thigh gap, thin arms, clear face, brighter skin, skinny hands, and best reason: so my dad might love me.
starving yourself can cause more issues than what you're trying to fix

@yathxrth is right and viewing food as the enemy will only keep you in your cycle

do some research on nutrients, dieting, meal plans, and how to sustainably lose weight without f*****g up ur metabolism (which paradoxically makes it harder to lose weight)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
cause more issues than what you're trying to fix

do some research on nutrients, dieting, meal plans, and how to sustainably lose weight without f*****g up ur metabolism (which paradoxically makes it harder to lose weight)
I have done my research, I know it all. but do you know what an e.d. is? that means i don't care and will go to extremes to get what i want to look like

I have done my research, I know it all. but do you know what an e.d. is? that means i don't care and will go to extremes to get what i want to look like
mhm clearly

i get that life is hard for mentally ill women but becoming skinny isnt going to fix it, and make no mistake starving yourself WILL make you look disgusting

word of advice: seek professional help for your e.d if you're so determined to put a label on it

but if you really want real results, do regular cardio, track every meal, eat slightly under maintenance, and wait. its genuinely that simple.

mhm clearly

i get that life is hard for mentally ill women but becoming skinny isnt going to fix it, and make no mistake starving yourself WILL make you look disgusting

word of advice: seek professional help for your e.d if you're so determined to put a label on it

but if you really want real results, do regular cardio, track every meal, eat slightly under maintenance, and wait. its genuinely that simple.
real
you can help people who don't want to help themselves
idek how people starve themselves like I can't go even 5 hours without not eating

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
real
you can help people who don't want to help themselves
idek how people starve themselves like I can't go even 5 hours without not eating
want tips?
JFL

Back