Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

FOR THOSE SEEKING BRACES URGENT

mehlucky

I just want to share my experience. There is so much to a look that people just need to understand it is all about shape and health.

Tip 1. Orthos will tell you. If your teeth do not touch. They will always be moving. Braces are for people with long faces. To help shorten and stabilize the bite. If your face is short. Smile alot and let gravity do it's thing.

Tip 2. The angle of your teeth is more important than the straightness.. teeth that tilt inward show more bone structurethan teeth that tilt outward show more cheeks and covers bone . DO NOT HAVE YOUR ORTHO MATCH TOUR TEETH UP. LET THEM BE CROOKED. MFERS IT TAKES YEARS. YOUR GRANDFATHER PROBABLY HAS 60 YEARS ON YOU AND HIS BONE ONLY 2 IN BIGGER. IN ALL DIRECTIONS.HUMBLE YOURSELF YOUR NOT HERCULES.

Extra tip. WISDOM TEETH CAN GROW IN SIDEWAYS AND UPRIGHT. f**k chewing get some sunlight and build bone on the front of your face. Your wisdom teeth will move with bone you create. Then chew to upright them all. MOST PEOPLE'S PROBLEM IS THERE BODY DOESNT CREATE BONE BECAUSE OF THE JUNK YOUR EATING. FAST YOUR FATASS TO BECOME SKINNY AND GET SUNLIGHT. TAN IF NEEDED. Then your body will function properly again. Every African culture has all wisdom teeth and they drink milk guys. The sunlight creates bone and your teeth follow.

Tip 3. You are always gonna sacrifice something for something. Have a plan. Choose bone structure over straight teeth and fix the teeth later. Have your Ortho install a bite plate that keeps your teeth from touching. From there you can reshape your top pallate by tilting teeth with braces. Then align the bite and if your teeth is too small then build them up with porcelain later DO NOT GET BRACES IF YOU STILL HAVE WISDOM TEETH. YOU NEED TEETH OUTWARD NOT INWARDS.DO NOT GET BRACES IF YOUR WANT MORE FORWARD GROWTH.

Extra tip. MY MANAGER IS BLACK. WE TALK ALL THE TIME AND WE BOTH HAVE EXPERIENCED THE SAME THING IN LIFE. Her face structure is huge! She states everything that I've experienced. Happiness and smiling changes your nerves to act different. They stimulate bone different. BE HAPPY OR FAKE IT. I've lived it. I can almost tell if your happy or not throughout life based on your face structure . Bone builds differently when your nerves are different. Happiness is key

Tip 4. Body posture will help. Learn to work your ear muscles. Pull them up to the ceiling. Put your tongue on the roof of your mouth and make sure your teeth aren't touching. Increase GH and your bone will MOVE.

Extra tip. People need to stop moving teeth. IT DOESNT MATTER HOW HARD YOUR MEW. TEETH MOVE WITH BONE BUILD MORE BONE ON YOUR FACE AND YOUR WHOLE PALLATE WILL MOVE.

Tip 4. ORTHOS WORK WITH WHAT YOU HAVE. If you have small teeth they will pull them together and worsen your bite. INSTEAD have them give you a bite plate that separates the teeth. Adjust the top pallate your liking and the bottoms pallate WILL follow. DO NOT LET THEM PULL YOUR NATURAL TEETH TOGETHER you'll just cry from some other problem later. Teeth were NOT MENT TO TOUCH ALL THE TIME. Again my uncle has a huge head. He doesn't sit there n chew all day. He has above average gh and he eats good food. Bone is more important.

Tip 5. Everything thT is not natural stunts growth. Your face is like a tree trunk there's 100 lines that tell it's age.
FOCUS ON POSTURE. UPRIGHT EARS POINTED TO CEILING. DO NOT LET TEETH TOUCH. AND STAY SKINNY. BIG BONES OVER MUSCLES ANYDAY. ALL ASIAN PARENTS UNDERSTAND THIS. Chew the same way all the time. It will fix itself. FOOD IS KEY. THEN HAPPINESS . YOUR CONSTANTLY CHANGING IF YOUR NOT WORKING 24/7 TOWARDS YOUR GOAL YOUR BODY IS WORKING AGAINST IT. THE MORE YOUR SMILE EVERY DAY THE MORE YOU PAY ATTENTION THE MORE YOULL CHANGE.

P.s people who get braces with purpose don't see results because THERE NOT HAPPY. NERVES ARE THE KEY TO LIFE. All my coworkers whose wisdom teeth grew in and moved the teeth on their own had one thing in common.THEY ALL SMILED ALOT AND THEY WENT THROUGH A PERIOD IN THEIR LIFE OF C Complete HAPPINESS. YOUR CHEEKS ARE KEY BUILD BONE AND WATCH IT FOLLOW

Deep down you know if your happy. We're all animals. You CANT LIE TO YOUR Brain leave the job if it's killing you. Go be free. And watch your body change. It's an experience only those who live and work from home experience. Anyways all 4 of my wisdoms grew in from smiling and being happy. Pushed all my teeth out but at least I have them. Gl on your guys journeys.

Every African culture has all wisdom teeth and they drink milk guys.

The sunlight creates bone and your teeth follow.
"Just damage your skin with ionizing radiation bro", "Just get bit by a radioactive spider bro" Spiderman theory.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Toxic Looksmaxxing 0
xFury Looksmaxxing 23