I only did 100 wall punches each arm for some knuckle conditioning, Which is light cuz i normally do it until it bleeds.
But why tf its hurting so much this time bruh? 🫩
But why tf its hurting so much this time bruh? 🫩
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Why tf would you do that?I only did 100 wall punches each arm for some knuckle conditioning, Which is light cuz i normally do it until it bleeds.
But why tf its hurting so much this time bruh? 🫩
Its apart of my training? I do this 4x a weekWhy tf would you do that?
What could you possibly gain from thisIts apart of my training? I do this 4x a week
Strong knuckles?What could you possibly gain from this
Yeah so fun getting chocked out and beat by a grandpa and getting yelled at in KoreanAs long as your happy my man![]()
HAHAHAHQHQHQHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i love you boyoYeah so fun getting chocked out and beat by a grandpa and getting yelled at in Korean
I js came for a black belt
And now its been 3 years and am not even close and the only thing I learnt is Korean (no am actually fluent in it now)
I still can't belive I joined this anime ahh shit over a cocomelon episodeHAHAHAHQHQHQHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i love you boyo
@iamethnic deadass how i joined. I saw my little brother watching cocomelon one day and it was abt Taekwondo and I thought "looks easy as shit" and joined
This is the episode
wise words"you dont want beef with someone that punches metal for fun"
Who said I do it for fun? I do it so I don't get beat by my master"you dont want beef with someone that punches metal for fun"
i want to beat my masterWho said I do it for fun? I do it so I don't get beat by my master![]()
What?i want to beat my master
are you being homophobic now or what!!????What?
Huh? Wait am confused? Ur gay? With that pfp?are you being homophobic now or what!!????
i love jeworge floydHuh? Wait am confused? Ur gay? With that pfp?![]()
Ur funny, am keeping you *gently kidnaps you*i love jeworge floyd