Join 83,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL Fuuckkkkkkkk

animenerd123

Random lesbian
Reputable
Established ★
Joined
Aug 13, 2026
Messages
2,064
Online time
3d 4h
Reputation
2,044
Location
United States
I only did 100 wall punches each arm for some knuckle conditioning, Which is light cuz i normally do it until it bleeds.
But why tf its hurting so much this time bruh? 🫩
 
I only did 100 wall punches each arm for some knuckle conditioning, Which is light cuz i normally do it until it bleeds.
But why tf its hurting so much this time bruh? 🫩
Why tf would you do that?
 
What could you possibly gain from this
Strong knuckles?
Ok look i don't go to the gym, I don't train like that. I train like some anime character

My master told me i need to start doing some knuckle conditioning so am doing it rn
 
As long as your happy my man:peepoLove:
Yeah so fun getting chocked out and beat by a grandpa and getting yelled at in Korean 😭💔

I js came for a black belt
And now its been 3 years and am not even close and the only thing I learnt is Korean (no am actually fluent in it now)
 
Yeah so fun getting chocked out and beat by a grandpa and getting yelled at in Korean 😭💔

I js came for a black belt
And now its been 3 years and am not even close and the only thing I learnt is Korean (no am actually fluent in it now)
HAHAHAHQHQHQHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i love you boyo
 
@iamethnic deadass how i joined. I saw my little brother watching cocomelon one day and it was abt Taekwondo and I thought "looks easy as shit" and joined



This is the episode
 
@iamethnic deadass how i joined. I saw my little brother watching cocomelon one day and it was abt Taekwondo and I thought "looks easy as shit" and joined



This is the episode

HAHAHAHQHQHAHAHAHHAGAHAH BRO IM DYING, i swear i have NO idea what you are talking about but your funny as fuck
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top