Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Genioplasty vs Chin implants

BouncyFunction

Established Member
Both : don’t fix the bite, “camoflague” bite problems according to Mike Mew
both practically permenant, genio will have less problems long term
Genio: better long term, but more invasive and rougher recovery. But it is prob more effective, changing your own bone
Chin implants: safer (but they’re both pretty tbqh) can be more flexible with shaping, easier recovery

So what do you expect us to do now? Lecture/advise you on something or simply read and understand what you've posted?

Last edited:
Lol you reminded me of reptiles, he always mistakes "know" with "now" and use these words incorrectly.
Damn, i made another error... ded srs, thanks for the correction grammar police. Brb correcting it.

I wish someone would put together a big resource with doctors' reputations, before and after pics of each procedure, etc.

When I am doing research, it's hard to know how much an individual doctor is frauding their results. I think I read somewhere that Eppley does 100+ face procedures a year, and barely posts any pictures of them. Very suspicious.

I wish someone would put together a big resource with doctors' reputations, before and after pics of each procedure, etc.

When I am doing research, it's hard to know how much an individual doctor is frauding their results. I think I read somewhere that Eppley does 100+ face procedures a year, and barely posts any pictures of them. Very suspicious.
Eppley sucks. I shadow a plastic surgeon and apparently he is looked down on in the field. Possibly the least ethical plastic surgeon in the country, but he will practically do ANY implant procedure regardless of how extreme it is. That’s why he has so many clients.

Eppley sucks. I shadow a plastic surgeon and apparently he is looked down on in the field. Possibly the least ethical plastic surgeon in the country, but he will practically do ANY implant procedure regardless of how extreme it is. That’s why he has so many clients.

Does he do butthole tightening surgeries?

Im asking for toth77, his mothers lover has literally destroyed his ass

46B7E455-9FD9-4583-B422-42DE97AB4371.jpeg52D78BBE-4E29-4F99-A5AB-D2F16D386E43.jpeg
This is one of eppleys “better” results that he shared with the public. This looks like complete shit and unnatural.

View attachment 19098View attachment 19099
This is one of eppleys “better” results that he shared with the public. This looks like complete shit and unnatural. Literally no jaw taper despite paying $40,000 grand.
DE278E50-BF78-4B12-8CF6-29221F4C3C78.jpegBefore and after. Sure, the guy could’ve benefited from cosmetic surgery... but Eppley gave him a f*****g Buzz Lightyear jaw

So how to surgeons look at this situation? Is it dangerous? Or just unprofessional?

View attachment 19099
This is one of eppleys “better” results that he shared with the public. This looks like complete shit and unnatural.
It is extreme, but it is not inhuman-looking the way many soft tissue procedures are. If I saw this guy on the street, my first impression would not be "this is certainly a plastic surgery freak."

a good jaw comes along with a good maxilla and a good zygomatic bone development

thats why it will never look truly natural
The dude in my post actually has zygo implants. It’s just shot quality do you can’t tell. He did entirely too much work on the jaw

The dude in my post actually has zygo implants. It’s just shot quality do you can’t tell. He did entirely too much work on the jaw
yeah this is a comical jaw implant

why not just fix the bite then. how do you fix your bite?!

why not just fix the bite then. how do you fix your bite?!
usually pushing one part of his face forward, I should have known that when I was 7 and was diagnosed with an open bite before the dentist b***h f****d me with braces

View attachment 19098View attachment 19099

I was actually looking at this guys more recent pics post swelling and it actually looks good, same with this other guy, I'll see if I can find pics but he legit went from "recessed jaw, needs surgery" to chad with just a jaw implant and if he'd ever posted here or on lookism everyone would have told him he needed a jaw surgery.

edit - found:

I was actually looking at this guys more recent pics post swelling and it actually looks good, same with this other guy, I'll see if I can find pics but he legit went from "recessed jaw, needs surgery" to chad with just a jaw implant and if he'd ever posted here or on lookism everyone would have told him he needed a jaw surgery.
Mind posting those here? I’d be interested to see the results.

Back